i cant get a name for the thread

Arabian

Aug 19, 2004
Egypt
actually
i wanna talk about jews right now,,,
the whole world see israel his pet or small kid and israelis' play the game well,,,
freedom of religion ,,,
if we looked to israeli we will find its the home of jews only,,, they were pushing the jews of the world to live in israel,,,
why no one said that it is not freedom of religion in arab countr,, though islam is the only religion who believe in all prophets,,,
and no word about israel..............

you know why cause the small kid isnt a small kid he is just plying that he is a small kid,, till he controle the world,,,

israel have a nuclear weapon why america didnt start a war on israel,,,
israel says about the egyptian pyramids that its their own pyramids,,
israel wishes to own the whole land from the river of digla in iraq to the nile in egypt and they record this in their books,,,
do you call this nation a nation which search for peace,,,
who make awar to her nearest country to take Sainai "egypt',,,
and syria and south of Lebanon ,,,
is that a nation search for peace,,, and freedom.....
who are the terrorism now

Arabian said:
actually
the whole world see israel his pet or small kid and israelis' play the game well,,,
freedom of religion ,,,
if we looked to israeli we will find its the home of jews only,,, they were pushing the jews of the world to live in israel,,,
why no one said that it is not freedom of religion in arab countr,, though islam is the only religion who believe in all prophets,,,

you know why cause the small kid isnt a small kid he is just plying that he is a small kid,, till he controle the world,,,

israel wishes to own the whole land from the river of digla in iraq to the nile in egypt and they record this in their books,,,

you are confusing the progressive liberal Jews of NY and Hollywood with Orthodox Jews as in Israel...I agree that the Liberal Jew of today is out for self interest and control...they are a problem here in the US as well as abroad...however the Orthodox Jew,although I do not agree entirely with their concept of keeping marriage in house...sorta speak..only wants to have a land of their own as do the Palestinians...taking this aside it would be for the best interest of all to let Palestine and Israel live in peace..put the blame where blame is due...Liberal mentality..."If it feels good...do it" the mantra of the libs... not conservatives! :cof:

The name for your thread should be along the lines of: Help...I'm confused!

Arabian said:
actually
freedom of religion ,,,

Dude, take a little more time with your English.

First, there are no true "Palestinians" alive. Original Palestinians were Southern Mediterannean in origin, and were absorbed into Arab society centuries ago.

Second, the modern state of Palestine was allied with Nazi Germany during WWII. They lost. The UN gave their land away. Tough shit. That's what can happen when you ally yourself with the losing side.

Third, Jews have as much right to exist as everyone else. What is it about you Arabs that you think no one is allowed to exist in your little dirtbowl of a world but you?

You're supposed to be so damned enlightened then please explain the genocide you preach. Takes a real thinker to come up with such a genius manner in which to resolve your disputes.

Arabian said:
actually
freedom of religion ,,,

Israel allows freedom of worship. You may worship in a synagouge, church, or mosque in Israel - or not worship at all - with no consequences.
Many Muslim countries, however, have banned the practice of non-Islamic religions within their borders. Saudi Arabia is the most infamous example. The former Taliban regime in Afghanistan was another, along with Iran. There is a clear contrast; Israel, a primarily Jewish country, allows people to belong to other religions; many primarily Muslim countries do not allow people to belong to other religions.

Israel is a democracy. Most Arab countries (including Egypt) are not. Therefore, the US sides with Israel. And Iraq and Afghanistan, which are new Arab democracies.

Israel was attacked without warning in 1948, 1967, and 1973, by multiple nations with huge armies. They did not attack, the Arabs did. So yes, I'd say that the Israelis are more peaceful than the Arabs.

gop_jeff said:
Israel was attacked without warning in 1948, 1967, and 1973, by multiple nations with huge armies. They did not attack, the Arabs did. So yes, I'd say that the Israelis are more peaceful than the Arabs.

Best part of that? ISREAL KICKED THEIR ASSES! :D

Israel is a Jewish only country? Then damn, how are there so many Israeli Muslims, Christians, etc.? I am very confused by her LIES!

Arabian said:
israel says about the egyptian pyramids that its their own pyramids
I've never heard that before, but if anyone says that I would imagine it's because the Egyptians at one point in time enslaved the jews, and it's possible hebrew slaves constructed one or more of the pyramids. Not sure whether or not the dates of construction and the dates of enslavement coincide though.

If they do the point is their descendants built them, so they belong to them. I doubt they really want to own the pyramids, I would think it's just a comment made to get people to think about things.

Abbey Normal said:
Which raises the point, does the NAACP think that Egypt ahould pay reparations to descendants of Israeli slaves?

Think I could get them to represent me against Rome? After all, reparations ARE in order. The mental anguish caused by the knowledge of their persecution of Christians has ruined my quality of life. :baby:

Then there are my Scot ancestors who suffered at the hands of the Brits ...... :blah2:

Forum List

Back