I can't believe what I'm seeing on Fox and Friends

It's on right now.

They are saying the Soviet Union is gone.

NATO is obsolete.

Then they are agreeing with Trump's call for every country to pay 4% of GDP. Let's arm everybody with as many weapons as we can. It's worked here. Ask Dylann Roof.

Not once mentioning the invasions of Georgia, the Ukraine and the annexation of Crimea.

They are making it sound like Russia is our friend.

The countries that surrounded Russia when they were called the Soviet Union weren't friends of Russia. They were captives behind a wall. Hmm, a wall. And now Russia is run by the former head of the KGB. A murderous thug Republicans respect and admire.

This is getting more insane by the day.

And now, NATO allies are suggesting Trump has been threatening them.
Russia is our friend, Soros is our enemy
Only in conservitard fantasy land.
"The 80s called..."

It's on right now.

NATO is obsolete.

Then they are agreeing with Trump's call for every country to pay 4% of GDP. Let's arm everybody with as many weapons as we can. It's worked here. Ask Dylann Roof.

Not once mentioning the invasions of Georgia, the Ukraine and the annexation of Crimea.

The countries that surrounded Russia when they were called the Soviet Union weren't friends of Russia. They were captives behind a wall. Hmm, a wall. And now Russia is run by the former head of the KGB. A murderous thug Republicans respect and admire.

TBH, I thought your thread was going to be something that was going AGAINST 45 on F&F.

That would be the only thing that I would deem unbelievable on that network.

It's on right now.

NATO is obsolete.

Why did Obama allow Russia to annex the countries you mention?

-Geaux

1. NATO Leaders Hold Unplanned Emergency Session After Trump ...
    www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-12/nato-leaders...
    2 hours ago · ... shortly after Trump threatened to pull the U.S. out of NATO if its ... because justminutes later, in ... Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg called a session of ...

2. NATO holds emergency session as Trump presses on spending ...
    www.chicagotribune.com/...nato-trump-emergency-session...
    2 hours ago · NATO holds emergency session as Trump ... them further by privately suggesting member nations should ... are so close "is because we have the ...

I dunno. Maybe.

I'm of the view that today Europe is capable of paying for its own security. Heck, we're paying two thirds of the NATO budget, aren't we? Or something like that.

Leave Europe to its own devices, I say. It's possible they'll pull back from all of the Russia confrontation, too.

Russia threatens none of our vital interests here in America. None. Really, Russia is being labeled a destabilizer in the region for nothing other than protecting its own borders.

It's Europe's problem, not ours.
a. Clearly you don't know much of what you're talking about here.

and

2. Are you aware of how world wars are started?

You can’t believe it because you didn’t see it.

You must have been watching faux news rather than Fox News because they were talking about Geoffrey the giraffe getting a new home, ICE, and University of Wyoming.
And when they did speak of nato, none of what you claim was said. They were talking about Trump stating his commitment to nato, and how he is committed to get the other countries to live up to their commitments to nato, financially.

You lie, once again

Last edited:
I'm not sure I agree that Russia is just protecting its own borders. When you look at Georgia, Crimea and Ukraine, it seems to be expanding its borders. Again. With military strength.

I also consider Russia's meddling in our elections as being 'destabilizing,' to a certain degree.

I'm not hysterical about the Russians, but there is an issue there, and I think the more Putin is able to get away with, the more he will try.

That was a US-backed coup in the Ukraine. I think so, anyway. Depending on how far down the rabbit hole we feel like going, there's a good case to be made to support the claim.

The Crimean people do have the right to align their territory with Moscow if they want. No?

Technically, the sanctions on Russia at the time could be considered an act of war.

And on top of that, us providing military and economic aid to the Ukraine is effectively the same as giving support to Syrian rebels knowing fully well that it's end up in the hands of al-Qaida.

The NGOs are the bigger issue here. Or non governmental organizations, I suppose I should clarify. We're financing them to agitate governments and various areas all over the globe.

I never really bought into the election tampering thing. I think that's laughable propaganda. Heck, we're propagandizing on Russia's airwaves every day.

Last edited:
a. Clearly you don't know much of what you're talking about here.

and

2. Are you aware of how world wars are started?

Ha. Be careful what you ask for. You might surely get it. And in front of all of your friends. :)

Russia has not reassured its neighbors to the west that she is a good neighbor.
And Trump reassured the world he is a great leader.
sure, comrade
It's pronounced 'tovarisch'....... Just thought I'd toss that in....... This is all politics, Trump, the RNC, the DNC, Russia, the EU. Well not so much Russia, they really want to regain their former "glory" and will do almost anything to get it.

Last edited:
    2 hours ago · ... shortly after Trump threatened to pull the U.S. out of NATO if its ... because justminutes later, in ... Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg called a session of ...

2 hours ago · NATO holds emergency session as Trump ... them further by privately suggesting member nations should ... are so close "is because we have the ...

Zero Hedge huh Jake? I'll give you a pass this time since you bust my balls every time I post a link to ZH

Carry on

-Geaux

It's on right now.

NATO is obsolete.

I remember from history that it was Russia who were our allies in World War 2. They helped us defeat Germany! Germany started two world wars! Germany has a pipeline directly from Russia to Germany.Germany is enriching Russia, enabling Russian aggression in Europe! Germany is a wealthy nation. Germany want US to fund their defense. What is wrong with this picture?

It's on right now.

NATO is obsolete.

Only five of the member nations are meeting their defense spending agreements, presumably because they know the US will stop in to protect them should come under attack. Should they not be called in that?

We didn't seem to think so when we, for the only time in its history, invoked Article 5 and NATO responded.

I dunno. Maybe.

I'm of the view that today Europe is capable of paying for its own security. Heck, we're paying two thirds of the NATO budget, aren't we? Or something like that.

Leave Europe to its own devices, I say. It's possible they'll pull back from all of the Russia confrontation, too.

Russia threatens none of our vital interestshere in America. None. Really, Russia is being labeled a desrtabilizer in the region for nothing other than protecting its own borders.

It's Europe's problem, not ours.
I'm not sure I agree that Russia is just protecting its own borders. When you look at Georgia, Crimea and Ukraine, it seems to be expanding its borders. Again. With military strength.

I also consider Russia's meddling in our elections as being 'destabilizing,' to a certain degree.

I'm not hysterical about the Russians, but there is an issue there, and I think the more Putin is able to get away with, the more he will try.

Sounds like the US needs a leader that seems just reckless and crazy enough to match actions to rhetoric, the kind of leader, like Reagan, who is lampooned as ready to launch WW III. Oh, wait.

It's on right now.

NATO is obsolete.

The Soviet Union is gone, R-Derp! Didn't you know?

We're simply asking nations like Germany to contribute as much as we do to their own defense. They've agreed to do so...but never live up to their promises. European nations whining about Trump "threatening" them is rather amusing. I guess they miss Barry. He was the American door mat that they could walk all over and he'd take it. Trump isn't that guy!

It's on right now.

NATO is obsolete.

They complain Obamacare was too expensive, then want to double or triple military spending. Couldn't make this shit up.

Providing for the national defense is in the Constitution, Obamacare isn't.

Zero Hedge huh Jake? I'll give you a pass this time since you bust my balls every time I post a link to ZH

Carry on

-Geaux
CT and ZH together at last! Finally!!

It's on right now.

NATO is obsolete.

Russia is our friend, Soros is our enemy
Only in conservitard fantasy land.
"The 80s called..."
Yup, they did. They told me to tell you to send their joke back since you morons don't know how to apply it.

I know Russians.
They find the US to be just as corrupt and full of opportunity as Russia.

After looking at the links Jake provided, I am relieved. The emergency session was held WITH Trump, and his optimistic take on its outcome was AFTER that meeting. I got the impression from the OP that the emergency session was called when he left and that we were going to have another G7 mess on our hands.

It's on right now.

NATO is obsolete.

They complain Obamacare was too expensive, then want to double or triple military spending. Couldn't make this shit up.
Did other NATO members besides the US have Obamacare?

Forum List

Back