I Can't Believe This - Not Today

Didn't work for anything? Ummmm.....then what in the hell was his getting through school and making it through college all about?

Damn sure wasn't priveledge, McInsane is the one with the silver spoon.

Millions of students from modest back grounds make it through college all by themselves. Big deal.

When moving up the ranks of the political machine, he did it by who he knows in Chicago politics, and getting his thuggish band of lawyers to have opponents thrown off tickets and unsealing private divorce records to shame others into dropping out of the race so he could run un opposed. He has done nothing of significance except make pretty speeches and lie like a rug.

If Barack Obama loses the election because of race, it will be racism on the left that causes his downfall.....Republicans aren't going to vote for him because he is a DEMOCRAT!

All this race-baiting is a lost cause and a waste of energy. It doesn't matter what those on the right think, they most likely weren't going to vote for any liberal even if he was whiter than a picket fence.

I think Sen. Obama comes across as a good guy. I was impressed by his interview on The O'Reilly Factor. But I don't agree with his political views and never will, whether he was black, white, blue, green or orange. I think most Republicans would agree with that statement.

So the race problem the left needs to face is within the Democratic party and independent ranks. The right has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
Racism goes both ways, there are black and white racists. I think what will affect the Dems is the democratic racists which probably account for 10-20% of their voters. Republicans would never vote for Obama no matter what. Just like black people from the inner city will never vote Republican.

Racism goes both ways, there are black and white racists.

Please explain how, in this country, Blacks can be racist.

What, exactly, as a group, do they control? Other than about four very rich people, what "power" do they have?

What "presumption" of power do they have?

What policies do they control?

What industries?

What banks?

What, exactly, as a group, do they control? Other than about four very rich people, what "power" do they have?

Ask Reginald Denny.

[youtube]_Mw2Xg0DELc[/youtube]

From the video at 2:55-

Reporter: "Did you figure out why he was beaten like that?"

Rescuer: "Because he was white."

Last edited:
Most black people are voting for Obama just because he's black. Didn't hear cries of racism there.

Works both ways.

What "presumption" of power do they have?

What policies do they control?

What industries?

What banks?

I dont see your point but I am open to try to understand it. There are many white people that dont control anything and they are racist. I dont see how what you control correlates to you being a racist. I do see how it can cause frustration which may lead to hate.

Forum List

Back