I can't believe there isn't a thread about Halo 2 yet!!!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I HATE THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Before school you can get a good game in.
After that, they all start to leave the game when they aren't winning.

What's the funniest Xbox live username you've seen???
For me, was

Sloppymeatflap
and
InstantBoobies
instantboobies could be interesting...lol

but i have to run a new cat5 and put a couple of connectors on and ill be up and running. im going ot make a new account, so ill post it when i get it made up.

Johnney said:
instantboobies could be interesting...lol

but i have to run a new cat5 and put a couple of connectors on and ill be up and running. im going ot make a new account, so ill post it when i get it made up.
o'tay

I just noticed this thread! I'm on X-Box live almost every night, playing Halo 2. My screen name is Tiger Diesel, you guys hit me up sometime!

Dan said:
I just noticed this thread! I'm on X-Box live almost every night, playing Halo 2. My screen name is Tiger Diesel, you guys hit me up sometime!
ill be on tonight for a bit. jess has an appointment with the caterer tonight at 530, but i dont get off til 7, so about 730ish

Johnney! I just realized that that was you on earlier! I thought it was just some random guy, so I ignored the friend request, sorry! I'll be at my parents' this weekend, but I'll add you Sunday night.

Just to warn you, sometimes me and my friends like to make fun of people on there, but only if they deserve it. You may get blacklisted for associating with us.:D

doesnt worry me, im the guy who shoots his team when they do stupid shit!
and sunday is cool, im off sundays and mondays

doesnt worry me, im the guy who shoots his team when they do stupid shit!

I was playing with one of my friends one time and I was goofing off, shooting him in the foot and stuff. Finally, he shot me and killed me, so I booted him from the game and his rank went down. And, if you know my friend, you know that his rank is really important to him, he was reeeaaallly pissed! But, I don't do stuff like that anymore.

Dan said:
I was playing with one of my friends one time and I was goofing off, shooting him in the foot and stuff. Finally, he shot me and killed me, so I booted him from the game and his rank went down. And, if you know my friend, you know that his rank is really important to him, he was reeeaaallly pissed! But, I don't do stuff like that anymore.
i do it to the teens and preteens who like to get on there and jsut screw off while im trying to be serious.

i do it to the teens and preteens who like to get on there and jsut screw off while im trying to be serious.

Yeah, we do it to them and the people who take themselves way too seriously. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be on tonight around 9:00, 9:30 if you wanna get on then.

Dan said:
Yeah, we do it to them and the people who take themselves way too seriously. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be on tonight around 9:00, 9:30 if you wanna get on then.
oh yeah. we should be back by then.

OK, so Johnney = hailedpuppet, Dan = Tiger Diesel... Joker, what about you?

I just got Xbox live this weekend. My userID is GOPJeff76. Probably won't be on until this weekend though.

gop_jeff said:

I just got Xbox live this weekend. My userID is GOPJeff76. Probably won't be on until this weekend though.
I don't have an ID yet...
I usually am a parasite off one of my friend's live subscription.

gop_jeff said:

Dan dudded me again! but at least the American kids are in school, the brits are better to play with. not as retarded if you will

Dan dudded me again

Yeah, man, I'm sorry about that. My friend who has X-Box live was doing some other stuff and didn't get home until around 11:00, and Adult Swim comes before all other forms of entertainment.

I won't be on tonight or tomorrow, I'm studying for finals. I may be on Wednesday, it depends on what we do Wednesday night. Don't worry, I'll get it together eventually.

What's everyone's rank? I don't really pay attention to them that much, but I'm just wondering. I'm an 11, I believe.

Dan said:
Yeah, man, I'm sorry about that. My friend who has X-Box live was doing some other stuff and didn't get home until around 11:00, and Adult Swim comes before all other forms of entertainment.

I won't be on tonight or tomorrow, I'm studying for finals. I may be on Wednesday, it depends on what we do Wednesday night. Don't worry, I'll get it together eventually.

What's everyone's rank? I don't really pay attention to them that much, but I'm just wondering. I'm an 11, I believe.
only if the chicks are nekkid!!

im 8th or 9th. dont remember which.
we need to make a USMB clan too!

only if the chicks are nekkid!!

Okay, yeah, I'd take naked chicks before cartoons, but Adult Swim comes before almost everything else!

we need to make a USMB clan too!

I'm down. The clan I'm in right now isn't really all that great, we rarely have more than 2 or 3 people from our clan on at one time, anyway.

Dan said:
Okay, yeah, I'd take naked chicks before cartoons, but Adult Swim comes before almost everything else!

I'm down. The clan I'm in right now isn't really all that great, we rarely have more than 2 or 3 people from our clan on at one time, anyway.
hell i still have to get a mic. its hard to talk shit when the only one who can hear me is the cat

Yeah, man, the mic makes it great. Nothing better than some nerd talking crap the whole game, then getting his ass kicked, and you getting to tell him what a loser he is after the game.

Then again, when you think about the fact that you're paying $50 a year to sit in your living room and talk shit to a 14-year-old kid, maybe he's not the biggest loser around.

Dan said:
Yeah, man, the mic makes it great. Nothing better than some nerd talking crap the whole game, then getting his ass kicked, and you getting to tell him what a loser he is after the game.

Then again, when you think about the fact that you're paying $50 a year to sit in your living room and talk shit to a 14-year-old kid, maybe he's not the biggest loser around.
im unbiased. ill talk shit to everyone equally!

Forum List

Back