I can't believe there isn't a thread about Halo 2 yet!!!

Johnney said:
again by the way. yo ucan also look up your stats on bungie.net too. see how many of which type of games you played and how you ranked in them. and see how far you have to go to the next one.

Sweet. I have stalled on level 7. I played for about 3-4 hours this weekend and kept losing!

gop_jeff said:
Sweet. I have stalled on level 7. I played for about 3-4 hours this weekend and kept losing!
i stalled too for a little bit. i was at like 12, then somehow i went down to 10 again, the i went up for levels in one session, then today i went up 4 levels today. i was like damn!!!!!!!!!!

here something that pissed me off. we were in headlong this monring during an assault. wihch is cool, challenging even. i picked up the sniper and started to move out. someone got pissed off about it and betrayed me. dirty little bastard. so i was like, ok be that way. i didnt bitch about it. i got the rocket launcher and nuked him with it. you should have heard the pissing and moaning and crying and cussing about that one. you would have thought i crashed his xbox. guess he can dish it but not take it. i hate playing with kids.

Johnney said:
i stalled too for a little bit. i was at like 12, then somehow i went down to 10 again, the i went up for levels in one session, then today i went up 4 levels today. i was like damn!!!!!!!!!!

here something that pissed me off. we were in headlong this monring during an assault. wihch is cool, challenging even. i picked up the sniper and started to move out. someone got pissed off about it and betrayed me. dirty little bastard. so i was like, ok be that way. i didnt bitch about it. i got the rocket launcher and nuked him with it. you should have heard the pissing and moaning and crying and cussing about that one. you would have thought i crashed his xbox. guess he can dish it but not take it. i hate playing with kids.

No joke. I was playing CTF a couple of weeks ago and this 12-year-old keeps whining on the radio that 'you better not lose, I've never lost CTF yet.' The kid's a level 2 or something... what a whiner.

I finally got myself to level 9 yesterday. Joined the clan also. I'll see if my bro-in-law and his friends want to join. Most of them are unaffilited, but all pretty good.

No joke. I was playing CTF a couple of weeks ago and this 12-year-old keeps whining on the radio that 'you better not lose, I've never lost CTF yet.' The kid's a level 2 or something... what a whiner.

Oh, dude, if somebody on my team or not starts a match with that crap, I talk trash to them the whole match. If they're on the other team, I target them in particular.

In a way, I love it when a kid starts trashing me, because I've found that NOBODY on X-Box Live can talk trash well, and it's something my friends and I have taken to an artform.:D Here's a brief transcript of an exchange I had last night.

Tiger Diesel: Check out the guy with the chick magnet handle "KillaShark"!
KillaShark: Yeah, well, I'm a girl you dumbass.
Tiger Diesel: Wow, then you're even more of a loser than I thought! Shouldn't you be cooking me dinner or making babies?

And then I couldn't hear what else she said because all the guys on her team started screaming at me. It was fun times.

Dan said:
Oh, dude, if somebody on my team or not starts a match with that crap, I talk trash to them the whole match. If they're on the other team, I target them in particular.

In a way, I love it when a kid starts trashing me, because I've found that NOBODY on X-Box Live can talk trash well, and it's something my friends and I have taken to an artform.:D Here's a brief transcript of an exchange I had last night.

Tiger Diesel: Check out the guy with the chick magnet handle "KillaShark"!
KillaShark: Yeah, well, I'm a girl you dumbass.
Tiger Diesel: Wow, then you're even more of a loser than I thought! Shouldn't you be cooking me dinner or making babies?

And then I couldn't hear what else she said because all the guys on her team started screaming at me. It was fun times.

:laugh:

I haven't talked a lot of trash online because I tend to play when the kids are in bed.

gop_jeff said:

I finally got myself to level 9 yesterday. Joined the clan also. I'll see if my bro-in-law and his friends want to join. Most of them are unaffilited, but all pretty good.
send their SN and ill make sure i send an invite. i think you may be able to send them too, im not quite sure.

oh and Dan i had one kid was whining about how to win and actually wanted everyone to vote for him to be the "team capatin". i was like are you kidding me? its a freakin game

Forum List

Back