I can't Believe Obama is on TV again

Are you hypocrites on every thread??? All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch. You're on another thread bitching about the healthcare reform debate not being on C-Span. "He broke his promise." "He broke his promise".

All you really want to do is bitch about every single thing President Obama does. All the while trying to give the impression that you are reasonable people that are just trying to get the president to listen to you. But we know that's a bunch of crap, don't we???

You are all hypocrites. I've said it before and I'll say it again. At least we gave Bush a chance.

You aren't bothered at all by this? Why not? Obama repeatedly said he would televise health care on C-SPAN.

Because I don't think anybody would watch. It will put us to sleep!!! And maybe there are reasons we don't know about that made him change his mind. Or maybe it's something else. Who knows?? But it really is not high on my list of priorities.

If we were told there would be no more State Of The Union address, that would upset me. But not this.

Are you hypocrites on every thread??? All you do is bitch, bitch, bitch. You're on another thread bitching about the healthcare reform debate not being on C-Span. "He broke his promise." "He broke his promise".

All you really want to do is bitch about every single thing President Obama does. All the while trying to give the impression that you are reasonable people that are just trying to get the president to listen to you. But we know that's a bunch of crap, don't we???

You are all hypocrites. I've said it before and I'll say it again. At least we gave Bush a chance.

You aren't bothered at all by this? Why not? Obama repeatedly said he would televise health care on C-SPAN.

Because I don't think anybody would watch. It will put us to sleep!!! And maybe there are reasons we don't know about that made him change his mind. Or maybe it's something else. Who knows?? But it really is not high on my list of priorities.

If we were told there would be no more State Of The Union address, that would upset me. But not this.

Well,. if you will just excuse us. There are some of us who have been paying close attention to this bill, how it's been handled, how the votes have been bought who have a keen interest in the obamalama keeping this promise to put it on c-span. I will watch, will not be bored, and will not go to sleep. if we are gonna skip something it can be the SOTU address. We already know the union sucks.

So it does not bother you that he made this commitment...and goes back on his word with no explanation?

Does it not give you reason to believe maybe there is something he si not telling you?

I thought that was a major criticsm of Bush...or does nthat not bother you anymore.

So .. he promised to televise health care on C-SPAN but because 'no one would watch it' and/or 'it would put us to sleep' - ??? -, it's ok that he lied about promising that health care would be televised on C-SPAN. Do I have that right? Your logic leaves everything to be desired.

So it does not bother you that he made this commitment...and goes back on his word with no explanation?

Does it not give you reason to believe maybe there is something he si not telling you?

I thought that was a major criticsm of Bush...or does nthat not bother you anymore.

Bush going back on a commitment is wrong; Obama going back on a commitment is ok and gets a free pass.

Well,. if you will just excuse us. There are some of us who have been paying close attention to this bill, how it's been handled, how the votes have been bought who have a keen interest in the obamalama keeping this promise to put it on c-span. I will watch, will not be bored, and will not go to sleep. if we are gonna skip something it can be the SOTU address. We already know the union sucks.

Yeah, okay.

I already answered. Why are you asking again??? I gave my opinion.

So .. he promised to televise health care on C-SPAN but because 'no one would watch it' and/or 'it would put us to sleep' - ??? -, it's ok that he lied about promising that health care would be televised on C-SPAN. Do I have that right? Your logic leaves everything to be desired.

Great!!! Then I'm doing just fine.

I told you what I think. And everything about Bush still bothers me. But I think the real question is, why did it never bother you?? Do you think I'm not upset about some things?? You'd be wrong. I am very upset about something Obama refuses to change, thus far. Actually, 2 things. I wouldn't tell you people in a million years what they are, because we could not talk about it. All of you have such a problem with presumptuousness.

Why do you bag heads constantly think you know what I've done, thought, and what my values are. We communicate on this site only. You know nothing about me. The biggest problem you all have is thinking that all libs are alike.

Yea most people are now in Tune-Out Mode when it comes to him at this point. Too much is too much. It is kind of funny seeing how quickly he went grey though. Yikes!

Yea most people are now in Tune-Out Mode when it comes to him at this point. Too much is too much. It is kind of funny seeing how quickly he went grey though. Yikes!

He didn't 'quickly go grey', he just stopped using the grecian formula. He used that during the campaign to make himself look younger and McCain look older.

He didn't 'quickly go grey', he just stopped using the grecian formula. He used that during the campaign to make himself look younger and McCain look older.

And you know that how????

Its getting to be pretty plain stupid that people think this man deserves any airtime ahead of loveboat.

And again TODAY.... sshheeeeezzuuzz.... the sight and sound of the shit for brains makes me feel like puking.... WHY is he on so much when he has NOTHING to say that's worth HEARING? The sons a bitch has NO FUCKING CLUE what he's doing, yet we're subjected to his CONSTANT PRESENCE ON TV as if what he's saying is something WE NEED TO HEAR!

Fuck him... good Lord... he's a fucking BUFFOON, and should be impeached.

4257988823_d4e65ff677_o.jpg

Last edited:

And you know that how????

My kids decided I needed that product last year. It takes just about the length of time Obama took, for the formula to wear off. I really don't see the issue here. Is it better that the office of President created so much stress, Obama turned gray? Is it wrong that he wanted to look younger? More likely, advisers suggested it and he did it. Later, he decided it just wasn't him and didn't reuse the product, similiar to my reaction.

Forum List

Back