‘I can’t believe it just happened’: Fox News host on the verge of tears over Trump’s presser

You're blubbering like a daycare center full of two-year-olds.

God no. The left and us normals are laughing our arses off at The Orange Buffoon laying out what all of us already know. His base is indeed nothing more than deplorable white trailer trash.

Socrates-S.jpg

"Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."
Yet a permit was required. That is an abridgement of a right, Shirley?

Miss this part?

"Congress shall make no law"

Local government required the permit.

Congress guarantees the right.

Trump has been ignoring freedom of the press since day one. Stop with the 'oh let me bring up the Constitution because it will carry any argument I make'. You ignore whatever part of it that doesn't suit you, like drumpf.

He did denounce then, you witless baboon.

No. He said both were to blame. That is not true. The scummy white supremacists are to blame. No supremacists, no issue. Simple.
No supremacists, no issue.

No counter- protestors, no problem.

Hitler had exactly the same sentiments when his brown shirts beat their rival political groups to bloody pulps. In the end, nobody dared to protest anymore.

Seems to be some confusion, and a severe lack of comprehension.

the Alt-right/kkk/white supremeists have the RIGHT, per the First Amendment to free speech and right of assembly.

(disgusting as it may be)

dont' let the radical counter protestors close enough to throw their bottles, cans of cement, noxious liquids, and the likelihood of violence goes down measurably.

Takes two to start a fight, right?

Or. would you rather just deny them their constitutional rights?

No, but it sure sounds like you would deny others their constitutional right of free speech.

Since both sides have that right, perhaps you should move the discussion forward as to which group attempts to justify terrorist murder?

it remains true

if you want to know whats happening on fox news ask a leftist

--LOL

leftards watching fox news so you dont have to

--LOL

Let me take your hand, and take you back to 1776, when wise men wrote the following:
"Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances."

Go yell fire in a theatre and see how that works out for you...

Bet you cried like a little school girl too.

so should you. every decent person should. but you aren't decent.

no surprises.

reality: anyone defending this just because they're spiteful trolls and think they're upsetting people for being to the left of axilla the hun are as guilty as the white trash kkk'ers.
Don't cry Silly Jilly.

It will be okay my girl.

no one's crying weak little twit. if you wren't a weak little twit, you wouldn't have to try to diminish anyone by using imbecilic terms to try to diminish people who know more than you.

now go back to supporting kkk trash little boy.

and maybe you'll find your genitals someday.

pissboy.
Why so hateful Silly Jilly? I thought you lefties were so kind and caring. WTF happened?

:fu:

oh my, were you under the impression that standing up to scumbags and Nazis makes one unkind or uncaring? :itsok:

No. He said both were to blame. That is not true. The scummy white supremacists are to blame. No supremacists, no issue. Simple.

Hitler had exactly the same sentiments when his brown shirts beat their rival political groups to bloody pulps. In the end, nobody dared to protest anymore.

Seems to be some confusion, and a severe lack of comprehension.

the Alt-right/kkk/white supremeists have the RIGHT, per the First Amendment to free speech and right of assembly.

(disgusting as it may be)

dont' let the radical counter protestors close enough to throw their bottles, cans of cement, noxious liquids, and the likelihood of violence goes down measurably.

Takes two to start a fight, right?

Or. would you rather just deny them their constitutional rights?

No, but it sure sounds like you would deny others their constitutional right of free speech.

Since both sides have that right, perhaps you should move the discussion forward as to which group attempts to justify terrorist murder?

Still the lack of comprehension.

Hate or not, they have the right to speak.

If they can keep protestors away from presidential elections by a block or two, they can do the same to keep antifa and alt-right separated.

That WILL NOT happen here.

So every time bigotry, racism - or anything that goes against what any decent human being thinks - should be ignored...hmmm...when has that happened before.

Take my hand Will, The Half Wit, and let me transport you back to Berlin, Germany circa 1933...

Let me take your hand, and take you back to 1776, when wise men wrote the following:
"Amendment I
1776? My goodness, your American History teacher failed you big time. (I blame your teacher because we know you won't take personal ownership for your historical mistakes)

So every time bigotry, racism - or anything that goes against what any decent human being thinks - should be ignored...hmmm...when has that happened before.

Take my hand Will, The Half Wit, and let me transport you back to Berlin, Germany circa 1933...

"Amendment I
1776? My goodness, your American History teacher failed you big time. (I blame your teacher because we know you won't take personal ownership for your historical mistakes)

My history teacher covered that 55 years ago.

Forgive me if I dont' have the exact year etched on my forehead.

Forum List

Back