I can't believe it, I agree with PETA.

MtnBiker

Sep 28, 2003
Rocky Mountains
Only on this case though.

Jackson's 'cruel' zoo
By Daily Mail
16 January 2006
Michael Jackson has been accused of animal cruelty at his all-but abandoned Neverland ranch. Animal rights activists have demanded an urgent probe into conditions at the sprawling estate.

They claim giraffes, elephants and other creatures are imprisoned in squalid and cramped surroundings.

Shocking photographs appear to reveal animals surrounded by their own faeces.

A giraffe seems to be standing in a pool of its own blood while a crocodile swims in a pool little wider than itself.

Elephants appear to be walking among their own excrement, with no sign of keepers.

A spokesman for animal rights' group PETA - People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals - called on Jackson to close down the zoo immediately.

Lisa Wathne said: 'These photos make it clear that the animals are being held in what can only be described as cruel conditions.

'They are abysmal and little more than holding cells. My message to Michael Jackson would be to close this place down and relocate the animals to an accredited zoo or sanctuary.'

PETA has sent a letter to the U.S. Department of Agriculture urging it to launch an investigation into conditions.

Employees at Neverland say the animals' food supply is fast running out.

One said: 'There is not much left. I don't know what will happen after that.'

Jackson, 47, may be forced to sell the 2,700-acre ranch in California's Santa Ynez Valley to pay off mounting debts.

Link

The Neverland Ranch, seems to be a Ranch of Horrors.

I think the lil moon-walker has pretty much abandoned the place.
I heard a report a few weeks back that the vet that cared for them, was suing for $90k in unpaid fees…. :dunno:

My gosh,what is wrong with him?!!! Don't answer that. He can't even pay his lawyers or feed his animals,but he is fighting to keep rights to Beatles songs?Couldn't he seel those rights and get a whole lot of bills paid? The guy really doesn't think right,and if he left those animals there to starve or they are just sick,he should face charges.

Forum List

Back