" I can't believe I'm losing to this idiot"

Great Article

What a great campaign.

Kerry will never live this story down:

TheArticle said:
"The greatest moment inside this room came when Mr Kerry, after days of baiting by the Bush campaign over his vote for the war, but his vote against an $87 billion (£47 billion) request for funding it, told a rally: “I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it.”

“Oh my God,” said Terry Holt, Mr Bush’s communications adviser, as he watched the blunder on television. Mark McKinnon, Mr Bush’s advertising chief, said: “The second we saw it, we knew we had a new ad. The greatest gifts in politics are the gifts the other side gives you.”

The article confirms what we have all known. Tearayza is a bitch, Kerry hasn't a clue and the dems were desperate!

dilloduck said:
Interesting behind the scenes action from the Kerry campaign. I still can't figure out why so many people like McCain either.

The "I can't believe I'm losing to this idiot" remark certainly was telling. That attitude is representative of a huge portion of Democrats. They view themselves as the new master race, put on this planet to supervise and guide all us lesser mortals.

Forum List

Back