I cannot afford a Lawyer thereby can't be with my Son

Quote: Yes it matters.
It matters deeply to me. Now, what were you forced to do in Vietnam?

Be there for No Valid Reason
other then America didn't Care.
Americans putting my life in danger
because they didn't care.

Baltimore Bob

I see. So, given that you were in the Navy and the above is the best answer you can give me, I don't believe you were actually IN Vietnam. You may have been floating a goodly distance offshore in a nice safe ship with a nice warm cot to crawl into every night and three hot meals every day and hot coffee if Uncle Sugar made you stay up too late.

My heart pumps piss for you Bob. It sounds like a really rough time you had of it REMF.

Quote: Yes it matters.
It matters deeply to me. Now, what were you forced to do in Vietnam?

Be there for No Valid Reason
other then America didn't Care.
Americans putting my life in danger
because they didn't care.

Baltimore Bob

YOU enlisted. YOU put your own life in danger. Stop blaming other people for what you did to yourself.

The question is Did I put your life in Danger ?
The answer is NO.

Those born before 1950
are responsible for putting my life in danger.

Baltimore Bob

The question is Did I put your life in Danger ?
The answer is NO.

Those born before 1950
are responsible for putting my life in danger.

Baltimore Bob

Your life was in danger only in the most general sense REMF. You're in more danger driving through Dundalk than when you were in the Navy.

Do most women get over Rape in one day ?

No.

But is has been 12,474 days since the end of the Vietnam war.

I would imagine that most women would at least come to some sort of closure 12,474 days after a rape...or at least they would not post about it endlessly on an internet forum.

Family Courts are about Society acting queer
and felling sorry for Kids
(except when they try to kill the Kid in Vietnam)
and feel sorry for women.

My solution never marry and never have Kids
and you'll have no Family Court issue.
If I never got married
I would have never needed a DirtBag Lawyer.

Lawyers are for CRIMINALS or Criminal behavior.

Baltimore Bob

Hi Bob. Do you remember Sonny Landham from Predator? Arnold ran for office and so did Jesse the Body Ventura.

Well so did Sonny. Why did he run? For the same beef you have with courts.

Landham suffered a number of legal setbacks after his acting career ended. He was involved in a protracted and bitter child custody dispute with his ex-wife, and was convicted in 1998 of three counts of making threatening telephone calls to her. After 31 months in federal prison, Landham's conviction was overturned on appeal. He later sued the federal government alleging false imprisonment.

In 2003, Landham ran in the Republican Party primary election for the post of Governor of Kentucky, hoping to repeat the success of his Predator castmates Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. He based his candidacy on opposition to an amendment which endorsed the Kentucky Family Court, saying his bad experiences at the hands of the family court had convinced him that it was run for the benefit of lawyers rather than families or children. He was unsuccessful in gaining the party's nomination. He ran briefly as an independent candidate, but withdrew on June 18 and endorsed the Republican slate.

He is a bit crazy though:

On July 25, 2008, Sonny Landham called for genocide against Arabs and referred to them as "ragheads". His comments were made on the political radio show the Weekly Filibuster.[6] Three days later, on July 28, the Kentucky Libertarians voted unanimously to withdraw Landham's nomination, citing his comments were not in keeping with the party's platform and values.[7]

Sonny Landham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So...

he joins the navy

gets stationed on a ship a hundred+ miles out in the sea

has a gay affair w/ his CO

has a spat, claims rape...

gets dishonorably discharged

needs to prove to himself that he's not gay; marries a slut

can't keep it up, gets a divorce

and now the4 judge won't let hims see his son because he's a screw-up who's unfit to be a parent...

that about sum it up, bob?

Do most women get over Rape in one day ?

No.

But is has been 12,474 days since the end of the Vietnam war.

I would imagine that most women would at least come to some sort of closure 12,474 days after a rape...or at least they would not post about it endlessly on an internet forum.

But what if they are an attention seeking whack job? :confused:

I think most Rapes affect women till the Day they Die.
Not at a Great Level but a certain insecurity.

But that Rape usually only involved a single sick male
not a SICK/C0ward Society like mine.

Baltimore Bob

If you are poor you can go to Legal Services and a lawyer will represent you in divorce and custody cases. You're just being lazy and not seeking the services that are available to you.

in ny, there are 18-B attorneys who are in the courthouse and awaiting assignment on all manner of family cases.

based on what he's written, he's already been before the court... and it's based on the court's determination that he can't see his kids.

If you are poor you can go to Legal Services and a lawyer will represent you in divorce and custody cases. You're just being lazy and not seeking the services that are available to you.

in ny, there are 18-B attorneys who are in the courthouse and awaiting assignment on all manner of family cases.

based on what he's written, he's already been before the court... and it's based on the court's determination that he can't see his kids.

Feel free to put a "was" in my post where it will make the most sense.

Of course, Legal Services does appeal work too. We did a few while I was there. :)

I think most Rapes affect women till the Day they Die.

True.

But many of those women can put it aside and move on with their lives.

It's unfortunate that you can't. And even more unfortunate that you are dragging us into your pit of misery.

The bottom line is that even if Bob somehow managed to convince all of us that he's 100% correct nothing would change. Vietnam would still be over. He'd still be divorced. Etc. That's why all of this is completely, utterly pointless. No 1 can learn anything from Bob's mistakes except Bob and he refuses to.

Quote: 500 bucks a month for a car....but you cant afford a lawyer right
....you dont have to have a brand new car for safety
...you are simply a lazy selfish male making excuses....

Yes you got me
and 20 year old cars are much safer on the road then newer cars.

How about those selfish people that sent me to Nam.
That selfishness ended in the deaths of 58,000 Americans.

Who do you think is more Selfish ?
Me or your people's parents & grandparents.

Got you - didn't I ?
Now weasel out of it like C0wrads do.

The ultimate in Selfishness is Death of a fellow American.

Baltimore Bob

Shut up, 'ho.

Quote: Shut up, 'ho.

Another earning Plus C0ward points - also congrats
I like giving out those points.

My Rape involved a sick society that din't care about their fellow Americans.
The other Rape (of a woman) a sick guy.
Both involve a sickness called C0wardness.

Baltimore Bob

Last edited:
Bob couldn't argue with the poster

join_the_navy_gay.jpg

Bob serving his country:
006012NavyRestStop.jpg

Bob got along well with his bunkmate

images

Charlie Bass lived just down the hall!

alex.jpg

Bob wanted more in life than just a job

gay-navy-1.jpg

Bob in his dress blues upon returning home

navy-gay.jpg

Quote: Shut up, 'ho.

Another earning Plus C0ward points - also congrats
I like giving out those points.

My Rape involved a sick society that din't care about their fellow Americans.
The other Rape (of a woman) a sick guy.
Both involve a sickness called C0wardness.

Baltimore Bob

Bend over and take it like a man, bitch.

Forum List

Back