I can thank Colin Kapernick (in a round about way) for a bit of cash in my pocket heh

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I used to follow the NFL quite closely, used to have a ball hockey game on weekends when in university and a bunch of us would go to some guys house, have a few drinks and wager on the games through our provincial sports betting lottery You have to bet min of a three team parlay, so there weren't many wins on these tickets.

However, it's been some years. Get older, different responsibilities and routines. As most Canadians, I grew up a hockey fan so football was never my #1 sport, but I did have a strong interest in the strategy of football and I have always appreciated the sports. It is a very unique sports in regards to the degree of planning, like a game of chess (another game I grew up with).

Lately, the Colin Kapernick issue has caught my attention like many. I feel he is disrespectful to the country. Growing up I was always a 49ers, Joe Montana and Steve Young fan, but, with Kapernick and his antics, coupled with the response from Jerry Jones and the Cowboys plus my love of all things Texas; I knew I had to switch allegiances.

So I placed my first bet on football in some time, took the Cowboys, giving up 4.5 points all based on Faith, literally. I was letting my dog out in the backyard and just had that feeling from somewhere a few minutes before the Cowboys game that I should bet on the Cowboys. So I did so, much higher than I normally would. Thankfully, the Good Lord allowed the Dallas D to prevent even a scare in the game, as it was a methodical shutdown of the Giants and I awake a happy man.

God Bless the Cowboys! I think I have a football season to watch this year. :banana::dance:

Last edited:
OK.
How exactly is Kaepernick "disrespectful to the country"? Please to elaborate. And what might be these "antics" to which you allude?

And then you never did explain how Kaepernick putting money in your pocket. It is after all your title.

Other than that as an occasional NFL watcher I have to let you know anyone who gets behind the Cowgirls is :gay: A friendly tip.

OK.
How exactly is Kaepernick "disrespectful to the country"? Please to elaborate. And what might be these "antics" to which you allude?

And then you never did explain how Kaepernick putting money in your pocket. It is after all your title.

Other than that as an occasional NFL watcher I have to let you know anyone who gets behind the Cowgirls is :gay: A friendly tip.

I don't like him using his bosses worktime for his personal political agenda. I also believe his method is divisive and not productive.

Go Cowboys! I like that Elliot RB and Williams had a great game.

OK.

I don't like him using his bosses worktime for his personal political agenda. I also believe his method is divisive and not productive.

Go Cowboys! I like that Elliot RB and Williams had a great game.

So you can't elaborate on some specific action he took in this "bosses' worktime"?

That's a problem, don't you think? As I always say, if you can't articulate your point, it might just be that you don't have one.

You also didn't essplain how he made you money.

We sit, and we wait.............

The national anthem is a tribute to the great history of this country. One could write a book, of course, but suffice it to say that THIS country provides incredible freedom, and untold opportunities for anyone with the talent, drive, and perseverance to go get them. Even "black" folks like the light-beige colored K'nick. And this has been purchased with a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and money.

K'nick believes that because police do not treat his "brothers" with the same respect as they treat "white" people, the country is not worthy of the respect shown by our mandatory attention to the National Anthem. These uniformed protectors of the law-abiding have the temerity to LEARN from their dangerous experiences with "black" yoots, and from the truthful statistics that attribute a vastly disproportionate portion of the nation's violent crime - and in particular violent crimes against police - to that small demographic.

To the extent that the message he is trying to convey has validity, HE is not the person to convey it, HE being a privileged beneficiary of WHITE adoptive parents, who has never in his life experienced any meaningful form of racism.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. He is not worthy to suck the cock of any of the hundreds of thousands of HEROES who fought to give him the right to make an ass of himself in an NFL stadium and uniform.

The national anthem is a tribute to the great history of this country. One could write a book, of course, but suffice it to say that THIS country provides incredible freedom, and untold opportunities for anyone with the talent, drive, and perseverance to go get them. Even "black" folks like the light-beige colored K'nick. And this has been purchased with a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and money.

K'nick believes that because police do not treat his "brothers" with the same respect as they treat "white" people, the country is not worthy of the respect shown by our mandatory attention to the National Anthem. These uniformed protectors of the law-abiding have the temerity to LEARN from their dangerous experiences with "black" yoots, and from the truthful statistics that attribute a vastly disproportionate portion of the nation's violent crime - and in particular violent crimes against police - to that small demographic.

To the extent that the message he is trying to convey has validity, HE is not the person to convey it, HE being a privileged beneficiary of WHITE adoptive parents, who has never in his life experienced any meaningful form of racism.

Fuck him and the horse he rode in on. He is not worthy to suck the cock of any of the hundreds of thousands of HEROES who fought to give him the right to make an ass of himself in an NFL stadium and uniform.

Bullshit.

Players didn't stand for the NA at all until 2009. And NFL has been getting taxpayer kickbacks from the military to pull this shit in the first place.

Moreover, Colin Kaepernick took no initiative action -- he simply declined to go along with the charade I just described. He had already been doing that, quietly, when some media wag suddenly decided to "notice" and milk a story out of it. So the media made this up, not Colin Kaepernick.

I suspect the OP figured all this out and that's why he couldn't answer my question. Which is why I put it there.

/thread

Last edited:
OK.

Calling Cowboys, Cowgirls are you saying men are better than women? Then calling fans gay? Looks like the intolerance, gay bashing and sexism in one post. Interesting.

I used to follow the NFL quite closely, used to have a ball hockey game on weekends when in university and a bunch of us would go to some guys house, have a few drinks and wager on the games through our provincial sports betting lottery You have to bet min of a three team parlay, so there weren't many wins on these tickets.

However, it's been some years. Get older, different responsibilities and routines. As most Canadians, I grew up a hockey fan so football was never my #1 sport, but I did have a strong interest in the strategy of football and I have always appreciated the sports. It is a very unique sports in regards to the degree of planning, like a game of chess (another game I grew up with).

Lately, the Colin Kapernick issue has caught my attention like many. I feel he is disrespectful to the country. Growing up I was always a 49ers, Joe Montana and Steve Young fan, but, with Kapernick and his antics, coupled with the response from Jerry Jones and the Cowboys plus my love of all things Texas; I knew I had to switch allegiances.

So I placed my first bet on football in some time, took the Cowboys, giving up 4.5 points all based on Faith, literally. I was letting my dog out in the backyard and just had that feeling from somewhere a few minutes before the Cowboys game that I should bet on the Cowboys. So I did so, much higher than I normally would. Thankfully, the Good Lord allowed the Dallas D to prevent even a scare in the game, as it was a methodical shutdown of the Giants and I awake a happy man.

God Bless the Cowboys! I think I have a football season to watch this year. :banana::dance:
Are you proud of their star running back beating a woman multiple times?

Yay! The "good" lord!

Bullshit.

Players didn't stand for the NA at all until 2009. And NFL has been getting taxpayer kickbacks from the military to pull this shit in the first place.

Moreover, Colin Kaepernick took no initiative action -- he simply declined to go along with the charade I just described. He had already been doing that, quietly, when some media wag suddenly decided to "notice" and milk a story out of it. So the media made this up, not Colin Kaepernick.

I suspect the OP figured all this out and that's why he couldn't answer my question. Which is why I put it there.

/thread

FACT CHECK: Why Are NFL Players on the Sidelines for the National Anthem?

OK.

Calling Cowboys, Cowgirls are you saying men are better than women? Then calling fans gay? Looks like the intolerance, gay bashing and sexism in one post. Interesting.

It's Dullass Cowgilrs bashing, I'll proceed to do it in any post that mentions football, and if you find it interesting there's plenty more where that came from.

Bullshit.

/thread

Why do you post a link to what I already told you?

Thanks, I already got this.

Bullshit.

/thread

So you didn't read it, thanks!

Bullshit.

/thread

I did read it, and found nothing new. That's why it made no sense.

Perhaps you just didn't read it the first several times I posted the same thing.

Again ---- I already knew all this. That's exactly why I've been posting it.

Bullshit.

/thread

I did read it, and found nothing new. That's why it made no sense.

Perhaps you just didn't read it the first several times I posted the same thing.

Again ---- I already knew all this. That's exactly why I've been posting it.

I'm so happy for you! Congrats!

OK.

It's Dullass Cowgilrs bashing, I'll proceed to do it in any post that mentions football, and if you find it interesting there's plenty more where that came from.

Cool, I don't like the Cowboys either, I just don't resort silly childish name calling.

OK.

Cool, I don't like the Cowboys either, I just don't resort silly childish name calling.

That's fine, I have enough for both of us and more.
I'm an Iggles fan. That should tell you all you need to know.

BZ24HXVCAAAkGvi.jpg

OK.

BZ24HXVCAAAkGvi.jpg

I wonder why your Eagles don't get Kap as a back up or a starter? They must be in on the conspiracy as well.

OK.

BZ24HXVCAAAkGvi.jpg

I wonder why your Eagles don't get Kap as a back up or a starter? They must be in on the conspiracy as well.

I understand they're already invested in Carson somebody. Kit Carson. Whoever he is.

Forum List

Back