I Can Tell You All About the Houston Shooter

Its being reported, he was turned down by some chic and got pissed.....like all white boy shootings....they're denied pussy!!

Havent read or heard a thing other than the shooting happened.

But it's a male(s), feels like a victim, does not pray everyday and rarely if ever attends church, father is gone or not part of his life, lives in a middle to high income home, is a known problem that was ignored by the school and police, .... I'm sure more will surface later.

Once again, my father took his rifle to school frequently to go rabbit hunting afterwards as did his friends. So what's changed in society?

The belief we are not created in the image of God, we are less significant than moss growing on a rock, and there is no meaning or purpose in life. Mass shootings in schools began with the Waco bell tower. Just a few years prior prayer was removed from schools and the propaganda of humans being worthless began.
Totally irrelevant. 8 lives is a small price as we head towards 500 million guns in the country. Thoughts and prayers!
The truth is always irrelevant to liberals.
Says, the guy who supports the biggest liar in US history, ie Trump....your creds means nothing here, poof begone:blowup:

But it's a male(s), feels like a victim, does not pray everyday and rarely if ever attends church, father is gone or not part of his life, lives in a middle to high income home, is a known problem that was ignored by the school and police, .... I'm sure more will surface later.

Once again, my father took his rifle to school frequently to go rabbit hunting afterwards as did his friends. So what's changed in society?

The belief we are not created in the image of God, we are less significant than moss growing on a rock, and there is no meaning or purpose in life. Mass shootings in schools began with the Waco bell tower. Just a few years prior prayer was removed from schools and the propaganda of humans being worthless began.
Sounds like another school shooting was allowed to happen by Obama's policy.

We had school shootings and realized that was a terrible idea... That's what happened.

Guy, people have been murdering each other to please their Imaginary Friend in the Sky long before the bell tower.
Pre 64 ruling to remove God from schools no one brought a gun to school desiring to murder a bunch of classmates.

Fact.
Buffalo Wings were invented in 1964 and plasma displays!
Like every leftist God hater, you chose to ignore the root cause of the erosion of society.

Totally irrelevant. 8 lives is a small price as we head towards 500 million guns in the country. Thoughts and prayers!
The truth is always irrelevant to liberals.
Says, the guy who supports the biggest liar in US history, ie Trump....your creds means nothing here, poof begone:blowup:
i have never supported a democrat.

We had school shootings and realized that was a terrible idea... That's what happened.

Guy, people have been murdering each other to please their Imaginary Friend in the Sky long before the bell tower.
Pre 64 ruling to remove God from schools no one brought a gun to school desiring to murder a bunch of classmates.

Fact.
Like every leftist God hater, you chose to ignore the root cause of the erosion of society.
As American you are not aware of how the rule of religion has caused centuries of stagnation, terror, torture and oppression in Europe. Just take a look at your many "Churches", that sects that turn many peoples´ heads, and imagine they would govern. Some would even strip you off electricity. I can see the mad people like on drugs on evangelical TV service and they are the harmless ones. Many Europeans left for the new world because of the oppression caused by Crown and foremost Church. Mandatory religious classes are not in accordance with freedom of religion and their absence has nothing to do with school shootings unless religious extremists want to enforce them with violence. Note that in America the people was first and the government later and this is the root cause of all the gang crime which is a phenomenon to be seen particularly in the Americas. They were taken with shootings, colonized with shootings. Disputes were solved with shootings. Today, the government is still seen as a necessary evil in America. America has been a gomorrah from they very beginning and it is the natural result of total freedom.

Fact.
As American you are not aware of how the rule of religion has caused centuries of stagnation, terror, torture and oppression in Europe. Just take a look at your many "Churches", that sects that turn many peoples´ heads, and imagine they would govern. Some would even strip you off electricity. I can see the mad people like on drugs on evangelical TV service and they are the harmless ones. Many Europeans left for the new world because of the oppression caused by Crown and foremost Church. Mandatory religious classes are not in accordance with freedom of religion and their absence has nothing to do with school shootings unless religious extremists want to enforce them with violence. Note that in America the people was first and the government later and this is the root cause of all the gang crime which is a phenomenon to be seen particularly in the Americas. They were taken with shootings, colonized with shootings. Disputes were solved with shootings. Today, the government is still seen as a necessary evil in America. America has been a gomorrah from they very beginning and it is the natural result of total freedom.
Oh let's see.
Western Civilization and all of its inventions vs 160 million people slaughtered by their own God hating governments in the past century.

Mmmm.... which shall we choose...

Fact.
Oh let's see.
Western Civilization and all of its inventions vs 160 million people slaughtered by their own God hating governments in the past century.

Don´t distract. You cannot dump all responsibility on "God".

Fact.

Pre-64, there weren't all that many guns in private hands, and most adult males were WWII veterans who understood that kids and guns don't mix.

For instance, my dad had several Lugar pistols he brought back from WWII, but the minute he got married and started having kids, he got rid of them.

He did have a hunting rifle, but he kept that locked up in a rack.

Today we got the gun lobby dumping millions of guns on people who have no business having them, ever.

Fact.
Oh let's see.

That is your best possible rebuttal to the facts.

Fact.

Pre-64, there weren't all that many guns in private hands, and most adult males were WWII veterans who understood that kids and guns don't mix.

For instance, my dad had several Lugar pistols he brought back from WWII, but the minute he got married and started having kids, he got rid of them.

Today we got the gun lobby dumping millions of guns on people who have no business having them, ever.
BS. Pre 64 kids took guns to school to go hunting afterwards. Nobody thought about shooting their classmates down in cold blood. Now it's a monthly sport. Each shooter being a Godless hater.

Fact.

PS - where do I go to get guns dumped on me? I like free stuff.

Oh let's see.

That is your best possible rebuttal to the facts.
What facts? That facts you make up?

BS. Pre 64 kids took guns to school to go hunting afterwards. Nobody thought about shooting their classmates down in cold blood. Now it's a monthly sport. Each shooter being a Godless hater.

Actually, this latest nut was active in the Greek Orthodox Church

And, no, kids weren't taking their guns to school. That's one of those nutter myths.

We just didn't have this many guns back in 64. When you have 350 million guns, marketed to gun nuts like Nancy Lanza and Paddock, you are going to have mass shootings.

Forum List

Back