I can smell and hear the races

Racist fools who try to bluster, but live their entire lives in abject fear, are funny.

Racist fools who try to bluster, but live their entire lives in abject fear, are funny.
That's good news! I'm glad for you. Being able to laugh at ones self is healthy. Now you just have to work on being honest with yourself; and work on your own short comings in life. As you do; you will notice yourself blaming others for your woes less, and less.

Wow, a ridiculously stupid, irrational, illogical pile of shit troll thread in this forum! You never see that!

Blind people can be racist, too, study says - CNN.com
That's because most so-called "racism", is really simply realism.
Racism is white AA due to an inferiority complex. Thats whats real.
Whatever keeps you from killing yourself...
C'mon, don't encourage him.

That's good news! I'm glad for you. Being able to laugh at ones self is healthy. Now you just have to work on being honest with yourself; and work on your own short comings in life. As you do; you will notice yourself blaming others for your woes less, and less.

Blaming who? For what "woes "?

This post is not about racial hate. Just an observation, that above looks, I can actually smell and hear different races.

When it comes to smell, I think some of it is genetic, but some of it is behavioral. For example, white people smell of dogs, because, well, they love dogs and are always around them. Some races smell of their cooking. And I swear that soap/deodorant etc. preference is also racial. When I'm around black people it always seems like I'm smelling the same cologne.

I can also hear the races when they speak, even if they are speaking the same language. I think some of it is genetic, but much of it is also imprinted on us by parents, peer groups, etc. In other words, we grow up among people of the same race, absorbing the way they speak, and thus our tone, accent etc. is different. Even 2nd, 3rd generation hispanics in the U.S., for example, sound different. If a white man and a black man are both singing rap, I can easily tell who is white and black.
Really??
So you think I smell of rice?
Well this is some kind of....super power! :D
Superman has supersight and you have supersmell ;)

This post is not about racial hate. Just an observation, that above looks, I can actually smell and hear different races.

When it comes to smell, I think some of it is genetic, but some of it is behavioral. For example, white people smell of dogs, because, well, they love dogs and are always around them. Some races smell of their cooking. And I swear that soap/deodorant etc. preference is also racial. When I'm around black people it always seems like I'm smelling the same cologne.

I can also hear the races when they speak, even if they are speaking the same language. I think some of it is genetic, but much of it is also imprinted on us by parents, peer groups, etc. In other words, we grow up among people of the same race, absorbing the way they speak, and thus our tone, accent etc. is different. Even 2nd, 3rd generation hispanics in the U.S., for example, sound different. If a white man and a black man are both singing rap, I can easily tell who is white and black.
Really??

He's just super stupid.

Really?? So you think I smell of rice?

Some Asians like Koreans smell like their favorite food kimchee. Weird how in the states its less noticeable or non-existent unless they are not eating as much pickled cabbage.

whats a jheri curl slop?

enhanced-buzz-12308-1413237712-31.jpg

Really??
I'm Irish, I smell of beer lol

Really??
I'm Irish, I smell of beer lol
I smell like fried chicken and coco butter I have been told.

That smell takes a great part in who we like and don't like is no revelation. All people, and animals in general, emit something called pheromones. Whether you find these pheromones pleasant or not is directly responsible for your like or dislike. Of course with the advent of consciousness and cognition we can override this. But generally this is what happens. This is also responsible for sexual attraction. Read about pheromones.

Forum List

Back