I can see Russia from here/ busting your fears...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
1014161517a.jpg
I used to be terrified of heights, it started so I was told by my mom when my aunt left me sleeping as a toddler in her car when it was lifted in the air to be worked on..

Today I feel at home being up 150ft (around 12 stories)..it took 45 years or so.

Any of you ever busted your child hood fears, how did you do it?

View attachment 93628 I used to be terrified of heights, it started so I was told by my mom when my aunt left me sleeping as a toddler in her car when it was lifted in the air to be worked on..

Today I feel at home being up 150ft (around 12 stories)..it took 45 years or so.

how? I am still afraid of dogs-------it might have happened when I was about five------before that I was not at all afraid of
dogs

View attachment 93628 I used to be terrified of heights, it started so I was told by my mom when my aunt left me sleeping as a toddler in her car when it was lifted in the air to be worked on..

how? I am still afraid of dogs-------it might have happened when I was about five------before that I was not at all afraid of
dogs

You just have the courage I guess and say I got this.I found out the higher I got and stayed up there ( side bonus I had to focus on the mechanical problems..gear boxes, tracking conveyors that I lost track how high I was up) the better it was.

You should volunteer at a dog pound...

Forum List

Back