I Can See November From My House

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Man oh man are the stars aligning for a total thrashing of the Democrat Party in the November elections.

We now have Democrat Governors complaining about the abysmal handling of the economy by the Obama White House and Democrat Congress and this past week Smart Politics predicted HISTORICAL state-control gains by the Republican Party are coming in November - surpassing even those made in the 1994 elections...
___

...A Smart Politics analysis of nearly 1,800 gubernatorial elections since the beginning of the 20th Century finds that Republicans are poised to win more gubernatorial seats in 2010 than they have in any election cycle over the past 90 years.

...Republicans have not enjoyed such rosy prospects in gubernatorial races for most of the last 110 years.

____

Smart Politics - Republican Party Poised to Win Most Gubernatorial Seats in 90 Years

And in related news, Democrat Governor Phil Bredeson shows public dissaproval for the far-left policies of the DC-Democrats now controlling his party at the federal level...

___

With Democrats looking at potentially substantial losses in the midterm elections, the debate about the direction of the party is likely to flare again. Bredesen, coming from a southern state that has trended toward the GOP for some years, has long been an advocate for a more centrist party. His comments on Friday reflected his acute concerns that the Democrats' current problems are partly self-inflicted.

The Tennessee governor was particularly critical of the Democratic Congress. "We have put a lot of Democratic policies in the hands of committees and committee chairs who are not members of the New Democrats," he said.

...Asked what the political cost to his party could be, he said, "I think it's huge."
____

washingtonpost.com

Last edited:
And check out this scathing and all too accurate description of the Obama's negative impact on the Independent voter in America...

___

It is not hard to figure out why the President's support among independent voters has hit a new low -- 38 percent -- according to a Gallup poll released last week. Every week that goes by, the gap between the real world and the world Obama inhabits grows wider.

Obama lives in a world in which issuing commands and dispensing checks from Washington is the way to solve problems.

The rest of us live in the real world, which is a little more complicated than that. While Obama continues making speeches, issuing regulations, signing laws and sending out money to his political backers, the rest of us wait (and wait, and wait) for businesses to start hiring again.

Recovery summer? Obama can't spin this one - Sunday, Jul. 11, 2010

And yet another comment tying Obama to his own deceptions and incompetence...

___

If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the FY 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.

In a nutshell, when Obama says he inherited a huge deficit, what he is saying is "I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th."
___

Recovery summer? Obama can't spin this one - Sunday, Jul. 11, 2010

See you in November Mr Sinatra...

Methinks you will be sadly disappointed

In before Liberals say "All Presidents lose Congressional seats in thier first mid term elections".

Just like obama and the rest of the democrats in Congress you are not listening to the people of this country.

Congressional Performance - Rasmussen Reports

Republicans in Congress still haven't convinced the party faithful that they have their best interests in mind.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 72% of Republican voters continue to believe that GOP members of Congress have lost touch with the party base throughout the nation over the past several years.

Just like obama and the rest of the democrats in Congress you are not listening to the people of this country.

Congressional Performance - Rasmussen Reports

Republicans in Congress still haven't convinced the party faithful that they have their best interests in mind.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 72% of Republican voters continue to believe that GOP members of Congress have lost touch with the party base throughout the nation over the past several years.

I did not say the republicans had their shit together did I? I just said the American people are fed up with those in charge now.

72% of GOP Voters Say Republicans In Congress Out of Touch With Their Base
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Email a Friend Email to a Friend ShareThis
Advertisement

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 72% of Republican voters continue to believe that GOP members of Congress have lost touch with the party base throughout the nation over the past several years. Twenty-one percent (21%) disagree and say they've done a good job representing Republican values.

This high level of skepticism among GOP voters is basically unchanged since just after Election Day 2008 and in surveys since then.

By contrast, 61% of Democratic voters think their representatives in Congress have done a good job of representing Democratic values over the past several years. Only 29% believe Democrats in Congress have lost touch with Democratic voters throughout the nation.

72% of GOP Voters Say Republicans In Congress Out of Touch With Their Base - Rasmussen Reports

Miss November 2008

ghpb1-thumb.JPG

If you can see this from your house, I need to move next door

From Democrat Governor Bill Ritter...
___

They’re not satisfied with the pace of job recovery that they expected when the Recovery Act was passed,” he said of his state’s citizens. “Whether the President of the United States inherited this situation or not, he’s now owning it. For the federal government, this administration and the Congress to have not delivered [jobs] more quickly has become the problem.”

Hot Air Dem governors blast Congress, administration for their woes
____

What we are now seeing are Blue on Blue crimes within the Democrat Party - an in-house cannibalization of themselves. The fact is, the Republicans don't need to be on their game at this time - the American people are growing so dissatisfied with the Democrat majority that the vote will prove to be "anything but Democrat", and that will of course greatly favor the Republican candidate at the state and federal levels.

November is going to be a slaughter against the Dems, and that is a direct result of the failures of the Obama-Pelosi-Reid leadership.

Liberalism is once again a term of political suicide for any candidate thanks to Obama Inc...

it is true that lack of jobs will be a real problem at election time, no matter the very grave situation the country was in when president obama took office....

but i don't think the republicans running will be chosen as the answer either....maybe new comers will have a better chance....

most of the dire, higher unemployment rates are amongst blacks, and there is NOTHING repubs have done to move that sector of citizenry, over to their side ...so, all still up in the air, imo

it is true that lack of jobs will be a real problem at election time, no matter the very grave situation the country was in when president obama took office....

but i don't think the republicans running will be chosen as the answer either....maybe new comers will have a better chance....

most of the dire, higher unemployment rates are amongst blacks, and there is NOTHING repubs have done to move that sector of citizenry, over to their side ...so, all still up in the air, imo

Incorrect.

Blacks make up a minority of the minority vote. No loss.

The Republicans are the anti-Democrat choice and it is anti-Democrat Party that is and will be the focus of voter anger. The Republicans are hardly mustering a strong "Choose Us" campaign heading into November, but they don't have to.

The anti-Obama tide will wash over all incumbent Democrats, and anyone running with an R next to their name will benefit.

That is why the uptick in fear from the Democrat side, both from the pundits as well as within the party itself. Internals are showing state by state just how much anger is being directed against the Democrat Party. The media initially attempted to spin this anger as anti-incumbent but even they have all but given up on that spin. This anger by and large is directed at Obama-Pelosi-Reid and the far left liberalism that now infests the Democrat Machine.

November 2010 is going to be an epic ass whooping for the Dems...

Incorrect.

The Republicans are the anti-Democrat choice and it is anti-Democrat Party that is and will be the focus of voter anger. The Republicans are hardly mustering a strong "Choose Us" campaign heading into November, but they don't have to.

The anti-Obama tide will wash over all incumbent Democrats, and anyone running with an R next to their name will benefit.

That is why the uptick in fear from the Democrat side, both from the pundits as well as within the party itself. Internals are showing state by state just how much anger is being directed against the Democrat Party. The media initially attempted to spin this anger as anti-incumbent but even they have all but given up on that spin. This anger by and large is directed at Obama-Pelosi-Reid and the far left liberalism that now infests the Democrat Machine.

Just so we can get this on record....please define "epic ass whooping", so we can come back in November and grade your psychic abilities. KNOWING that the sitting President's party almost always loses seats in the mid-term election cycle, I would like to know what your "epic ass whooping" equates to in seat losses.

As angry as the left is already, I suspect suicide bombers and jumpers should it come to pass.

Incorrect.

Just so we can get this on record....please define "epic ass whooping", so we can come back in November and grade your psychic abilities. KNOWING that the sitting President's party almost always loses seats in the mid-term election cycle, I would like to know what your "epic ass whooping" equates to in seat losses.
____

Try to keep up pard.

Surely the original post would qualify??
:eusa_angel:
____

...A Smart Politics analysis of nearly 1,800 gubernatorial elections since the beginning of the 20th Century finds that Republicans are poised to win more gubernatorial seats in 2010 than they have in any election cycle over the past 90 years.

...Republicans have not enjoyed such rosy prospects in gubernatorial races for most of the last 110 years.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
____

Smart Politics - Republican Party Poised to Win Most Gubernatorial Seats in 90 Years

Forum List

Back