I Can Say What I Want, But NOT You!

Dr Grump said:
Some people like the little green lights. You know this, so you neg rep them. It discourages them from talking. You do it as a means of trying to make them shut up. If you do it because you don't agree with them, you are the only person I can see who does it for that reason. Pretty shallow reason IMO....

What do you think of Dr Grump's post?
I approve
I disapprove
Your comments on this post:

Is this really that hard to understand? You check the box stating that you approve or disapprove .......that simple. Maybe we need a multilingual choice for the rep boxes.

little green boxes stop people from talking?.....how weak are you.....live on your feet or die on your knees

Dr Grump said:
Some people like the little green lights. You know this, so you neg rep them. It discourages them from talking. You do it as a means of trying to make them shut up. If you do it because you don't agree with them, you are the only person I can see who does it for that reason. Pretty shallow reason IMO....

:cry: He negged me..... WWWAAAAA.... :cry: wwAAAAAA..... :cry:

GROW UP for Christ sake. You want more rep, go to a LIBERAL board where people AGREE with you.

Shit... what a bunch of fucking CRY BABIES!

The ACLU argument isn't about whistle-blowing it's about people spouting off about internal political disagreements. These are two entirely different circumstances. As for this professor, I find many of his comments repugnant, but I still support his right to be repugnant.

acludem

Pale Rider said:
:cry: He negged me..... WWWAAAAA.... :cry: wwAAAAAA..... :cry:

GROW UP for Christ sake. You want more rep, go to a LIBERAL board where people AGREE with you.

Shit... what a bunch of fucking CRY BABIES!

Just pointing our neocon hypocrisy....AGAIN...

acludem said:
The ACLU argument isn't about whistle-blowing it's about people spouting off about internal political disagreements. These are two entirely different circumstances. As for this professor, I find many of his comments repugnant, but I still support his right to be repugnant.

acludem

Public or internal, they're still trying to shut up their people, as in hypocrit.

And exactly what is "repugnant" about the professor's statements? Is it the "truth" part?

acludem said:

acludem

Entirely different circimstances?

Looks like people are being told to shut up. May be the reasons are different but speech censoring part looks mighty similar to me.

Forum List

Back