I can prove a God in some form exists using physics.

Nov 15, 2009
Funny how no matter where ANYONE lands on the intelligence curve EVERYONE still has this self perception of being smart.

Seeing this flaw in atheists perception compelled me to give some insight into my theory I'm working on....

I can prove there is a Higher Power or a God in some form by using physics.

It comes into play where the energy is set up in the singularity that created our big bang.

Because no physics can explain this is actually using physics to prove an existance of a higher power(God) of some form.

Because something had to set up the energy in the singularity that created the big bang and OUR universe this also means that OUR universe has to be within another universe.

There is a LOT more that I get into but will not publish until it is finished.

How then does physics explain the origin and creation of god?... Because an invisible, out of this world, imaginary skyfairy hippie thats always been there must be the answer.

Funny how no matter where ANYONE lands on the intelligence curve EVERYONE still has this self perception of being smart.

Seeing this flaw in atheists perception compelled me to give some insight into my theory I'm working on....

I can prove there is a Higher Power or a God in some form by using physics.

It comes into play where the energy is set up in the singularity that created our big bang.

Because no physics can explain this is actually using physics to prove an existance of a higher power(God) of some form.

Because something had to set up the energy in the singularity that created the big bang and OUR universe this also means that OUR universe has to be within another universe.

There is a LOT more that I get into but will not publish until it is finished.

Which came first, the dinosaur or the egg?

Not understanding every detail of something does not mean 'God' is the conclusion.

Your assumption that another universe exists makes me incredulous; that's quite a bit of a stretch. Because space-time originated with the Big Bang, no "organization" could have taken place beforehand. There was no "before."

Science is the continuous investigation and study of the world around us. The reason the study continues is because not everything is known.

Religion already starts with the answers. Every year, as more knowledge is discovered through science, religion gets smaller and smaller. Every year less significant. Every year, sillier.

If you think that rdean, no wonder you arent religious. It doesnt start with the answers. Its there to teach you how to get more answers. Atleast if its doing it right. There are some people who refuse to look for answers just as some so called scientists do. Take the global warming hoax. The scientists started with the answers they just needed to manipulate the data to support it.

Religion is about the investigation into the spiritual world.

If you think that rdean, no wonder you arent religious. It doesnt start with the answers. Its there to teach you how to get more answers. Atleast if its doing it right. There are some people who refuse to look for answers just as some so called scientists do. Take the global warming hoax. The scientists started with the answers they just needed to manipulate the data to support it.

Thank "Gawd" the religious NEVER resort to "manipulating data". Of course, they don't need to. Everything they need to know is already written down in one single book.

Anyone for a bowl of "irreducible complexity"? With a side of "macroevolution"?

There is no "spiritual world". That is most definitely a hoax. But if there were a "spiritual world", I would want it to be the "Land of Milk and Cookies".

AGW isn't science; it's become a religion

If physics cannot explain some things then it means we have more to learn about the physics of the universe. Not that since physics cannot explain it that god did it.

That is the major reason for religion, explaining the enexplainable (at the time) phenomena and life and death.

Thanks you for laying that out clearly.

If anyone here wants to claim that there is no such thing as a second universe- that there could be no such thing as a second universe, etc.. then they are ignoring the fact that our own universe is not finite, but a rapidly expanding one, which happens to be full of life.
Why would God make an expanding universe, if we were to be the only ones within it?

That is just silly.

Surely, any good scientist knows that life and the potential for life exists not only on planet Earth.

I believe that there may be more than one God.. one per universe, but that we personally only have One God, over Earth.

I belive in God because of science. The first law of thermodynamics states that energy can be transformed, but cannot be created or destroyed. This combined with a bicycle I rode on at the museum of science and industry, which lit up a light bulb, thereby converting MY energy into light, was proof enough for me that Light can, and HAS been created.. Not the energy that made the light, but the light itself. I MADE the light come on. I even said "Let there be light" Poof! and there was...
I don't really give a shit where all the energy came from before the Big Bang, if that is even what really happened. Why waste my energy on that kind of crap. I have spent enough time pondering this question.. I would rather use my energy on questions that CAN be tested and answered, rather than the mysteries to the origins of Everything that IS.

I have yet to hear anyone try to claim that the Big Bang started with nothingness, because without fail, they always say that two negatives can create a positive..

Sorry guys, but there has to FIRST (there is your timeline) EXIST (there are your things/ units of energy/ what have you) two negatives in order to combine and make one positive. Bang! Thank ya God, for all that you gave us.

Last edited:
Science is the continuous investigation and study of the world around us. The reason the study continues is because not everything is known.

Religion already starts with the answers. Every year, as more knowledge is discovered through science, religion gets smaller and smaller. Every year less significant. Every year, sillier.

Wrong.

Science and religion try to do the same thing.....describe reality.

Therefore, as time goes on, science and religion will converge.

They are almost there now.

Scientist: Now there are still a few things we don't understand...

Smart person: Well, what are the leading theories and how can we test them?

Religious retard: FUCKING MAGIC!!! I KNOW THE ANSWER!!! IT WAS FUCKING MAGIC!!!

later...

scientist: Well, we figured it out

smart person: good... on to the next question

religious retard: BUT.. BUT MAGIC! WHAT ABOUT THE MAGIC?! YOU ALL WORSHIP SATAN! CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY 2+2=4? I CAN! IT'S FUCKING MAGIC!

Thank "Gawd" the religious NEVER resort to "manipulating data". Of course, they don't need to. Everything they need to know is already written down in one single book.

Anyone for a bowl of "irreducible complexity"? With a side of "macroevolution"?

There is no "spiritual world". That is most definitely a hoax. But if there were a "spiritual world", I would want it to be the "Land of Milk and Cookies".

How can everything be written down in one single book when that one single book claims otherwise? your arguments are ridiculous.

The Spiritual world is dead to you because you make it so.

☭proletarian☭;1832516 said:
Scientist: Now there are still a few things we don't understand...

Smart person: Well, what are the leading theories and how can we test them?

Religious retard: FUCKING MAGIC!!! I KNOW THE ANSWER!!! IT WAS FUCKING MAGIC!!!

later...

scientist: Well, we figured it out

smart person: good... on to the next question

religious retard: BUT.. BUT MAGIC! WHAT ABOUT THE MAGIC?! YOU ALL WORSHIP SATAN! CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY 2+2=4? I CAN! IT'S FUCKING MAGIC!

Only one problem with your illustration. No one is saying anything is magic.

Course, you can keep pretending otherwise.

The initial premise is intriguing, it does not of course prove the existence of God, but to those atheists of certainty who state that science has dispensed with God, well, no science has not.

What came before the Big Bang? When we find out I am sure we will have another question to answer about why there is being rather than nothingness.

I believe in God (though my concept of God would not please any of the major world’s religions) because I have experienced God, I have no choice.

But I could never prove it to anyone else; they too must experience and interpret in their own way.

I don’t think God can be proved, God can only be experienced.

God can be experienced. We can see the fruits of the Spirit in our lives. We can experiment on the Word, so to speak. Things is so few people want to bother with it.

Forum List

Back