I can only imagine the duress this convention is putting on our border.

What if an illegal immigrant has lived here their entire life, and has never been convicted of a misdemeanor or, even worse, a felony?

Do they meet our legal immigration standards spelled out in our immigration laws? You must be at least 18 years old, be of good moral character, read, write, and speak English, understand the basics of US civics, government, and history, understand and agree with the U.S. Constitution. To enter our country you must undergo a medical examination that certifies you are healthy. You must have a job and a place to live you cannot jump on our welfare roles. How many illegals qualify, about none.

As it is now, our Emergency Rooms are jammed pack with illegals because they can not see a doctor legally in his office..
This is a big reason for our healthcare being so high...

Bull. Stop believing things without investigating them. Thanks.

Speaker after speaker including a past president telling ILLEGAL ALIENS they are welcome here.

You are not welcome here. If you are reading this take your ass back home.

I doubt a single illegal immigrant is reading this MB.
Quite possibly true since it would require the ability to read English.

Speaker after speaker including a past president telling ILLEGAL ALIENS they are welcome here.

You are not welcome here. If you are reading this take your ass back home.

Democrats gave up on attracting productive, tax paying citizens, they bet the future of their party and the country on their ability to decriminalize illegal aliens

What if an illegal immigrant has lived here their entire life, and has never been convicted of a misdemeanor or, even worse, a felony?

They are illegal...so they did break the law....get the fuck out........wait in line like all the respectable people

I am with Trump on this one.... Come in the legal way like my great grandparents did 100 years ago .

When your great grandparents came, the path to citizenship was as easy as getting here.

We have net negative immigration between the US and Mexico.

Those here and working.....pay taxes.

Trump won't do shit anyway. Being with him is being an idiot.

then building a wall isn't an issue....so just do it...so the waves don't happen again...I'm pleased we could agree on that!

They shouldn't be here at all and they should take their happy asses back to wherever they came from.

They'll stop coming when rich people like Donald Trump and Mitt Romney stop hiring them. Maybe if we started throwing the people that hired them in the little detention camps set up for undocumented people on the border, they'd start hiring Americans and paying a living wage...of course, we'll all be paying out the ass for lettuce, but that's the price you pay!

They shouldn't be here at all and they should take their happy asses back to wherever they came from.

They'll stop coming when rich people like Donald Trump and Mitt Romney stop hiring them. Maybe if we started throwing the people that hired them in the little detention camps set up for undocumented people on the border, they'd start hiring Americans and paying a living wage...of course, we'll all be paying out the ass for lettuce, but that's the price you pay!
I'm down for that. Hire an illegal? Join him in jail.

Thousands of American citizens are KILLED each year by illegals...

Link?
US Border Patrol Overview

Um...you do realize that's not an official site, right? This is the website for the US Customs and Border Protection. U.S. Customs and Border Protection | Securing America's Borders

The links in the "facts" don't actually take you to facts. Try again.
Dispute them then. I don't care. I have to compete against companies that hire illegals for work from the Home Depot parking lots of the country. They drive down wages in my industry as well as others. For that reason alone I want them gone. And that is nothing compared to the grief families go through when their loved ones lives are ended because someone who shouldn't have been here is here.

Link?

You know what Gramps, I'm going to take pity on you instead of having you wasting your time chasing down numbers that don't exist.

Lawmaker claims illegal immigrants released by Obama are committing a murder a day

That one garnered Mr. Sessions FOUR pinocchios.

Fact or Fiction: The Myths and Realities of Illegal Immigration

Link?

Um...you do realize that's not an official site, right? This is the website for the US Customs and Border Protection. U.S. Customs and Border Protection | Securing America's Borders

Dispute them then. I don't care. I have to compete against companies that hire illegals for work from the Home Depot parking lots of the country. They drive down wages in my industry as well as others. For that reason alone I want them gone. And that is nothing compared to the grief families go through when their loved ones lives are ended because someone who shouldn't have been here is here.

I did, they are a lie. Read the links provided.

What's your position on the Dreamers?

Link?

You know what Gramps, I'm going to take pity on you instead of having you wasting your time chasing down numbers that don't exist.

Lawmaker claims illegal immigrants released by Obama are committing a murder a day

That one garnered Mr. Sessions FOUR pinocchios.

Fact or Fiction: The Myths and Realities of Illegal Immigration
I didn't make the claim. I just did a quick Google search and that came up. Tragic as those situations are they are not what propels how I feel about the situation.

Link?

My position is this....

Build the wall
Then do the following
Deport all the ones with ANY felony conviction
Give the rest permanent work status
Instantly jail any future border crossers until which time they can be deported.
No citizenship for those remaining EVER

My position is this....

Build the wall
Then do the following
Instantly jail any future border crossers until which time they can be deported.

There will be no stupid wall. Know what happens when you build walls? People build tunnels or bigger ladders.

Permanent work status? So all the taxes, but none of the benefits? Hmmmm, sounds like keeping our slave labor force in place.

So a kid brought over by their parents, that has grown up here, going to American schools and being in all senses Americans, don't actually get to BE Americans just to maintain your cheap labor force?

My position is this....

Build the wall
Then do the following

There will be no stupid wall. Know what happens when you build walls? People build tunnels or bigger ladders.

Permanent work status? So all the taxes, but none of the benefits? Hmmmm, sounds like keeping our slave labor force in place.

So a kid brought over by their parents, that has grown up here, going to American schools and being in all senses Americans, don't actually get to BE Americans just to maintain your cheap labor force?
I don't hire illegals so your entire argument is asinine.

Two months ago I got bids for a tree removal. I got 3 of them. Two of the company's could not guarantee that their laborers who would be on my property could speak English. I hired the other company.

My position is this....

Build the wall
Then do the following

My apologies, I meant we as a country get to keep our cheap labor force. I meant YOU that wants to maintain that cheap labor force for our country.

My position is this....

Build the wall
Then do the following

My apologies, I meant we as a country get to keep our cheap labor force. I meant YOU that wants to maintain that cheap labor force for our country.
Some do obviously. Rabbi is one of them. Fuck them.

Forum List

Back