I can only imagine the duress this convention is putting on our border.

Thousands of American citizens are KILLED each year by illegals yet no mention of this whatsoever??? Who's side are these Dem's on anyway? How many American citizens must die so Dem's can BFF a bunch of illegals? How many mothers must endure the grief of knowing an illegal tortured her child to death?

What if an illegal immigrant has lived here their entire life, and has never been convicted of a misdemeanor or, even worse, a felony?

They are illegal...so they did break the law....get the fuck out........wait in line like all the respectable people

What if an illegal immigrant has lived here their entire life, and has never been convicted of a misdemeanor or, even worse, a felony?

They are illegal...so they did break the law....get the fuck out........wait in line like all the respectable people

I am with Trump on this one.... Come in the legal way like my great grandparents did 100 years ago .

I am with Trump on this one.... Come in the legal way like my great grandparents did 100 years ago .

I hear ya, mine came over in th 1880s...LEGALLY. It's a pain in the ass, but it's the right thing to do.

Do they meet our legal immigration standards spelled out in our immigration laws? You must be at least 18 years old, be of good moral character, read, write, and speak English, understand the basics of US civics, government, and history, understand and agree with the U.S. Constitution. To enter our country you must undergo a medical examination that certifies you are healthy. You must have a job and a place to live you cannot jump on our welfare roles. How many illegals qualify, about none.

Do they meet our legal immigration standards spelled out in our immigration laws? You must be at least 18 years old, be of good moral character, read, write, and speak English, understand the basics of US civics, government, and history, understand and agree with the U.S. Constitution. To enter our country you must undergo a medical examination that certifies you are healthy. You must have a job and a place to live you cannot jump on our welfare roles. How many illegals qualify, about none.

Hey but we get TB and Zika.....all because liberals are lying, selfish dumfucks......thanks for killing people, lefties.

As it is now, our Emergency Rooms are jammed pack with illegals because they can not see a doctor legally in his office..
This is a big reason for our healthcare being so high...

If you have to sneak into a place you have no business being there.

Hey but we get TB and Zika.....all because liberals are lying, selfish dumfucks......thanks for killing people, lefties.

Sadly illegals pouring across our borders is also encouraged by quite a few GOP establishment hacks. Trump is the only candidate to take a stand on this, otherwise it would be another presidential election where both sides would be promoting amnesty and nobody would be talking about the thousands of Americans killed by illegals.

The number of Americans killed by illegals is going to surpass the number killed in Vietnam at the rate we are going, should we build a memorial to these fallen Americans or would that be shouted down as racist?

As it is now, our Emergency Rooms are jammed pack with illegals because they can not see a doctor legally in his office..
This is a big reason for our healthcare being so high...

Only one of the MANY problems illegals create in our country.

Dumbass. I guess the word ILLEGAL doesn't resonate with you. They are here ILLEGALLY. they broke the law when they came across the border into the US.

They shouldn't be here at all and they should take their happy asses back to wherever they came from.

I thought I killed you years ago...

When your great grandparents came, the path to citizenship was as easy as getting here.

We have net negative immigration between the US and Mexico.

Those here and working.....pay taxes.

Trump won't do shit anyway. Being with him is being an idiot.

Forum List

Back