I can legally go to the pet store today and buy 10 hamsters and 10 guinea pigs...

2Parties

Nov 27, 2009
Tennis Sea
fill up a kiddy pool with water and drown all of them.

Should this be a crime at the same level as dog fighting and cockfighting?

you can't legally do that. It's animal cruelty you fucking loony toon moron.

you can't legally do that. It's animal cruelty you fucking loony toon moron.

He could legally feed them to his pet boa though, if he just wants to kill them for some reason. Drowning them messes up the water in the pool.

I would guess that you aren't drowning them as much as they may not be natural swimmers. I also fail to see how guinea pigs and hamsters are going to want to fight. You may be overlooking some requirement to provide life preservers for the hamsters.

I did a project in science one year with bull frogs. I took a bull frog and made him jump. I said, "Jump, froggy, jump." He jumped 12 feet. Next I cut off both of his front legs and put him back on the ground and said, "Jump, froggy, jump." He jumped a little over 7 feet. Then I cut off both of his hind legs and put him on the ground and said, "Jump, froggy, jump." Nothing happened. I guess a frog with no legs can't hear...

I would guess that you aren't drowning them as much as they may not be natural swimmers. I also fail to see how guinea pigs and hamsters are going to want to fight. You may be overlooking some requirement to provide life preservers for the hamsters.
hamster-knife-cartoon.jpg

Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral, ethical, or advisable.

Just sayin'.

Decent people don't need the government to dictate their personal moral choices.

hamster-knife-cartoon.jpg

Once again proving duct tape will solve 90% of a person's problems.

Forum List

Back