I can impregnate any woman, says Chamisa

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
MDC Alliance leader Mr Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was young and could impregnate any woman to prove how energetic he was in yet another show of sexism.

The misfiring MDC-T faction leader recently pledged to give President Mnangagwa his 18-year-old sister if he manages five percent in this year’s harmonised elections.

Chamisa’s remarks sparked outrage from Zimbabweans across the body politic.

He apologised last Thursday for his sexist remarks saying: “If anyone felt hurt about the joke I am sorry. It was just a political banter that I used to illustrate that even if I promised to give him (Mnangagwa) my most prized possession, he would still not be able to defeat us in a free and fair election.”

But yesterday, Mr Chamisa repeated the sexist remarks while addressing a rally at Maboleni Business Centre in Lower Gweru.

“As we go to an election this year, we must say goodbye to old age leadership. We want young and energetic leaders like me. Is there anyone who can doubt that I am energetic? Just give me any woman here and see if I will fail to score,” said Mr Chamisa.
I can impregnate any woman, says Chamisa

I almost feel better about the clowns running for election here.

all hail the African Clinton!

Chamisa-1.jpg

~S~

Forum List

Back