I can hear this guy's entire cell phone conversation

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Guy sits next to me and decides to call someone on his cell phone. He has a loud voice and he has his volume up so I can hear the entire conversation. I am not overhearing the conversation because I am making no effort to oeverhear it. It is his loud voice and his inconsideration of others. I believe he is getting a house. Isn't that wonderful for him.

• Banned
I wonder if it has good soil around it? Either way, he can grow stuff.

He is applying for a federal job at NCSA or something. He is fudging on the form because he called his buddy to tell him that he is like a son to him. It sounds like they are coordinating their stories a little which is a little dishonest because if everyone tells the truth there should be no need to coordinate their stories. It may not be consequential at all but I really hate people who lie.

He is applying for a federal job at NCSA or something. He is fudging on the form because he called his buddy to tell him that he is like a son to him. It sounds like they are coordinating their stories a little which is a little dishonest because if everyone tells the truth there should be no need to coordinate their stories. It may not be consequential at all but I really hate people who lie.
I agree. Liars suck.

• Banned

I agree. Liars suck.

What is worse is that he said he was a cop. it could be true but if a cop can lie like that then what else can he lie about?

I agree. Liars suck.

What is worse is that he said he was a cop. it could be true but if a cop can lie like that then what else can he lie about?
Some cops are bad.

Guy sits next to me and decides to call someone on his cell phone. He has a loud voice and he has his volume up so I can hear the entire conversation. I am not overhearing the conversation because I am making no effort to oeverhear it. It is his loud voice and his inconsideration of others. I believe he is getting a house. Isn't that wonderful for him.
When that happens I just turn around and OBVIOUSLY give them my full attention.

• Banned
He has his girlfriend next to him and he ask "Where is your husband?" WTF is going on.

Forum List

Back