I can hardly wait...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
It won't be much longer now and the election will be over. My best guess, and prayer, is that Romney will be elected President and the no-load we have in there now will be history. I can hardly wait to hear all the liberal Democrats (Obama Sheep) crying like babies because the anointed one lost. Wonder what all the excuses for the loss will be? Wonder who will be the first to claim that Romney stole the election? It's going to be like Christmas seeing all the Democratic dumb asses eating crow. The clock is ticking.

I sure hope your not this premature when your with a woman. It ain't over yet.

Don't believe the hype. It's over. The vast American population could never be stupid enough to re-elect Obama. Tell everybody you heard it here first.

It won't be much longer now and the election will be over. My best guess, and prayer, is that Romney will be elected President and the no-load we have in there now will be history. I can hardly wait to hear all the liberal Democrats (Obama Sheep) crying like babies because the anointed one lost. Wonder what all the excuses for the loss will be? Wonder who will be the first to claim that Romney stole the election? It's going to be like Christmas seeing all the Democratic dumb asses eating crow. The clock is ticking.

Probably blame Bush?

Anything can happen in the next three weeks. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Instead, let's humble ourselves before God and trust in His grace. Then get to work ensuring Romney does win. And let's do this to improve our nation and not merely to boast and gloat or to see others upset.

Even when Romney is elected, we have alot of work to do.

Do you really have to wonder who will be the first to claim theft? LOLOL

It will either be TM or KWO

Whichever side loses. You can bet on it. If Romney wins, the Obamabots will claim an army of operatives rigged the voting machines. If Obama wins, the Romneybots will claim an army of dead Mexican felons voted for Obama.

Whichever side loses. You can bet on it. If Romney wins, the Obamabots will claim an army of operatives rigged the voting machines. If Obama wins, the Romneybots will claim an army of dead Mexican felons voted for Obama.

If we have an army of dead Mexican felons out there, we have some serious problems. Maybe preparing for the zombie Apocalyse might be wise, which is something I never thought Id say.

If Romney wins, the Obamabots will claim an army of operatives rigged the voting machines.

You know what could fix that...without a single voter being disenfranchised? A paper trail required on all electronic voting machines and a required post election manual audit of a percentage of randomly selected precincts.

If Romney wins, the Obamabots will claim an army of operatives rigged the voting machines.

You know what could fix that...without a single voter being disenfranchised? A paper trail required on all electronic voting machines and a required post election manual audit of a percentage of randomly selected precincts.

You need more than that. You need someone else besides untrained 70 year old ladies operating them.

You need more than that. You need someone else besides untrained 70 year old ladies operating them.

Our voting machines (with a Voter Verified Paper Audit Trail) are voter operated. Even optical scanners in polling places are simple enough for even a 70 year old to plug in and turn on.

Another great program we use in CA is a Student Poll Worker program. HS students that get extra credit for working the polls.

The old folks are using computers these days. CA recently passed legislation allowing voters to receive their sample ballots in electronic form. I was surprised at how many voters over the age of 75 that were "going green".

I do wish we could get younger people volunteering to work the polls for the day. A program I'd like to see my state adopt is excusing people for Jury Duty that work the polls.

I'm pretty sure if Romney wins the dems will say he lied about everything. Almost as important is who takes the Senate, I'm guessing at this point it'll be close.

Probably be republicans take the house, dems take the senate and Romney is the new president.

It will be hilarious to see the look on your face when the anointed one is re-elected.

It will be hilarious to see the look on your face when the anointed one is re-elected.

The only problems with that is 1) Obama wont win reelection and 2) even if he did, you cant see his face over teh internet.

Forum List

Back