I can get Fried Chicken @ 3 in AM in Tulsa?...

03-03-2010-chicken-hut-l.jpg

:)

peace...

Tulsa World: Behavior at crime scene denounced

I was just there!... They need to put that Place in the Visitor's Guide, Damn it!

peace...

I thought I smelled an ill wind coming from the northeast. We typically don't let riff raff across our borders.

I PWN your Armpit of a State... Turned it out YEARS ago... :lol:

But Seriously... I got Family in Tulsa, OKC and Ponca...

peace...

You would be much more "content" here in our red state. Maybe you wouldn't get your thong in such a twist all the time. :eusa_whistle:

I thought I smelled an ill wind coming from the northeast. We typically don't let riff raff across our borders.

peace...

You would be much more "content" here in our red state. Maybe you wouldn't get your thong in such a twist all the time. :eusa_whistle:

Still Craving my Attention, eh?... :rofl:

peace...

peace...

peace...

Like I crave a bad case of the clap. Just posting on a message board. That's what we do here you know. But if you want to believe it's all about YOU, I won't ruin your delusion for you. Now go start another stoopid and tasteless thread......you know you can't help yourself what with your interwebs tourettes.

peace...

Like I crave a bad case of the clap. Just posting on a message board. That's what we do here you know. But if you want to believe it's all about YOU, I won't ruin your delusion for you. Now go start another stoopid and tasteless thread......you know you can't help yourself what with your interwebs tourettes.

I'm Sorry... Were you saying something?...

peace...

Tulsa World: Behavior at crime scene denounced

I was just there!... They need to put that Place in the Visitor's Guide, Damn it!

peace...

I don't Remember Referencing Race Relations or Racism...

Interesting that anyone would see my Interest in Fried Chicken being Available @ 3 in the AM in a City I Frequent as something about Race.

peace...

you're a racist piece o' shit-original recipe

deal with it.

Because you say so?... :rofl:

You should look up Meglomania...

You seem to Exhibit this Condition and I Think it's Based in your Misconception that what you say online Matters outside of your own Mind and this Forum... And even then... :clap2:

You read this Thread and Assumed Race... That makes YOU the one Focused on Race and in that, the Racist.

I said NOTHING about Black People.

I Live in the "Hood"... Not many Blacks in my "Hood"...

Lotsa Asian and Latinos, along with Whites...

My Latino Friends LOVE Fried Chicken... Popeyes is my Personal Favorite as it is with Most of them... KFC Sucks.

If you Read ANYTHING into this Thread then it is on YOU and your Issues with Race...

And you Obviously have some.

You must Think that I was Using what I am Certain Harry Reid would view as a "Negro Dialect" with words like "Bitch" and "Motherfucker"...

Can't get why you would see anything else here that isn't here.

Maybe you should Examine yourself for once and Shove that Fucking Finger you so Frequently and Hypocritically Point up your Ass. ;)

And have a Fantastic Day, Bigot! :lol:

peace...

what ever you do don't tell Michelle!!!! quote from our strong and mighty leader Barry the Boob!!!! Once Obama care is implimented you won't be able to buy fried Chicken without a major unhealthy tax being added to the price!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back