I can admit Bush failed us in many ways...

I don't care about "faults". I care about "policies". Both Republican policies are bad for America and put this country into the mess it's in.

Now can you lefties do the same for your man? Or are ideological blinders tied too tightly to your face that you can't see or admit the facts of our current situation?

Obama was elected to get the car out of the "ditch"

Gonna be kinda hard to do when he has nearly blown the motor.

Obama sucks, he is a third Bush term.

Obama was elected on the hopes that he would get the car out of the ditch. For the same hopey changey reason that the Tea Partyers were.

And no matter who won it was going to be impossible to get the bus back up the cliff in any short order.

The thought that any leader is going to get the bus back up on the cliff is false. A majority of the country still has yet to accept that they are in part responsible for what's happened. We have groups of people blaming one party, or another, or both. But few are accepting that we the people govern ourselves, and we are responsible for the economy being where it is.

You want to see a recovery? Then you need to humble yourself and encourage others to be humble. You need to be honest and encourage others to do so. You need to have charity for others and encourage others to do likewise.

Obama doesn't have the power to fix this country any more than Bush did or any future leader will have. We are the only ones who can fix the country.

I don't care about "faults". I care about "policies". Both Republican policies are bad for America and put this country into the mess it's in.

You shouldn't lie so blatantly. All you ever do on this board is blame Republicans.

-Immigration- agreed
-Tarp-agreed
-Reckless spending not vetoed – agreed and his own spending
-Should have focused more on Afg instead of Iraq. agreed
-The jury inho is out on Iraq, IF it stays as pretty much a democratic and friendly state, he barely pulled it out, otherwise it may go down as the greatest geo-political strategic blunder since and on par with Munich.
-Not forcing the issue on Freddie and Fannie

Forum List

Back