I called it, they're going to be doing the factcheck scam against Trump

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
I heard on the radio the moderators are going to be interrupting with "factcheck" ...trying to tell Trump his numbers are wrong at strategic times

"i'm sorry, we have issues with statements from the candidates"

"MRS. Clinton, you said that on your wedding day that you love Bill more, and Bill said I love you more, but our facts show, Bill said I love you more , first"

"MR Trump, you said you will make America great again, but our research shows you WILL NOT make America great again, how do you respond?"

see? fair and balanced.

I heard on the radio the moderators are going to be interrupting with "factcheck" ...trying to tell Trump his numbers are wrong at strategic times

There is no telling what you might have heard on right wing radio. Truth isn't really an issue for them.

Thanks to that damned left-wing media bias, Trump will be forced to debate by an extremely stringent set of rules that won't apply to Hillary.

Well they can start with stop and frisk, its not unconstitutional and has been ruled not unconstitutional by the SCOTUS. Additionally the leftwit judge in the case was removed from the case by the courts for being biased and a dumb ass. OH SNAP!!!

Forum List

Back