I call out ZEKE

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Debate on welfare. Problems, solutions whatever. Pick a time
I am looking at the Bull Ring kinda like a boxing ring. Right now you are not on my good side. Since I cant cyber-punch you, I call you out. mano E mano

TNHarley post in the right section lol I moved this for you. That will $3:50 please (discounted for 1st time offender)

This is what you were talking about eh TN? Cool. Who's the judges? You want to do welfare or the EITC? And not on your good side? LMAO. Ok. Just exactly what is it you want to call me out about? This isn't your idea of a "date" is it? Let me know. But I got to tell you. Most of my life is off the message boards. So if I can't make it to our "appointment", it simply means I have something more important to do. Like fart, or pick my nose. But it is nothing personal or anything.

Just lay out the grevience and I'll try and respond.

You think boxing? I'll think MMA.

This is what you were talking about eh TN? Cool. Who's the judges? You want to do welfare or the EITC? And not on your good side? LMAO. Ok. Just exactly what is it you want to call me out about? This isn't your idea of a "date" is it? Let me know. But I got to tell you. Most of my life is off the message boards. So if I can't make it to our "appointment", it simply means I have something more important to do. Like fart, or pick my nose. But it is nothing personal or anything.

Just lay out the grevience and I'll try and respond.

You think boxing? I'll think MMA.
uh oh......:clap2:

Just saw he responded..
I think social would be a good idea.
Since he wants to go "MMA" we can just do a general debate about obama..
Really wouldnt be fair to the democrat though.. lol

I know! Maybe this guy will not just copy/paste the whole time(I was very aggrevated about that)
He seems to write his own opinions. Maybe Saturday? That is a couple days to prepare. What you think Zeke?

Good, but you are not Zeke lol
Or are you? :dunno: lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back