I call out Wry Catcher & Turzovka the Slovakian!

"and what duty and responsibility do we as citizens have to the nation and our community."
I think that would be a good conservative/liberal debate.
Tomorrow night (friday) @ 6:00pm central time so 4 pacific

I agree.

a one-on-one debate minus the peanut gallery?

My scrotum just got warm:redface:

Better use a smaller font, Warbler is lurking. Just a few minutes ago he was outside the library smelling bicycle seats.

Individually or together, your choice. Anytime after 5:30 CT And not Sat night. I will let you choose the subject. I do want a post time limit. I dont want to wait 30 minutes for rebuttal. It can be a Battle Royal, Tag Team or individual. Like I said, you choose. Do you/you all accept?

i see you are starting with the low hanging fruit

5 minutes is a little stiff. Might have a bunch to type. Meet in the middle at 10? That will leave each of us 1 opening , 1 closing and 8 rebuttals

Five gives us plenty of time, IMO, to put forth our thoughts - ten will allow for the quick google search and the opinion of others. One on one, no research or help is the point, is it not?

So I guess you plan on dropping your usual 1 liner BS?

spin is easy to cut and paste. he only needs 5 seconds

Five gives us plenty of time, IMO, to put forth our thoughts - ten will allow for the quick google search and the opinion of others. One on one, no research or help is the point, is it not?

So I guess you plan on dropping your usual 1 liner BS?

In your case spoonman an idiotgram is all that is required. I wouldn't debae you because I'm not a bully and will only debate those with at least half a wit.

In your case spoonman an idiotgram is all that is required. I wouldn't debae you because I'm not a bully and will only debate those with at least half a wit.

well that and the only hair on your balls came from your boyfriends ass

Nice, another homophobe and likely gay curious member of the right wing. Call on Warrior, I'm sure you and he will get along since both of you are anally focused.

well that and the only hair on your balls came from your boyfriends ass

Nice, another homophobe and likely gay curious member of the right wing. Call on Warrior, I'm sure you and he will get along since both of you are anally focused.

"One guy TRIES to use shoe bomb and everyone at the airport now has to take shoes off. 31 school shootings since Columbine, but no change."
Michelle‏@MichelleLaw
yea, but people still get to keep their shoes and no one is trying to infringe upon their rights to wear them

Individually or together, your choice. Anytime after 5:30 CT And not Sat night. I will let you choose the subject. I do want a post time limit. I dont want to wait 30 minutes for rebuttal. It can be a Battle Royal, Tag Team or individual. Like I said, you choose. Do you/you all accept?

I'll accept a one-on-one contest on any topic but not argue on the Constitutionality of an issue. Not because such a debate is unimportant, but because we do not have the necessary resources or experience to do so, in spite of the fact that so many who post here believe they do.

I will argue pubic policy: The Stimulus; public health; crime; the prohibition of MJ and its impact on society; gun control/regulation sans any debate on the Second Amendment; the use of drones by the Obama Administration; civil rights; and what duty and responsibility do we as citizens have to the nation and our community.

Pick anyone or several of these issues and PM me the date and time; I'm retired and live in the Pacific Time Zone.

POSTSCRIPT: My thanks to Tiny Dancer for pointing out my error above. I meant to write Public Policy, not Pubic Policy. Mea culpa if anyone was offended. Though, a debate on Pubic Policy might be of interest to some. Likely Warrior, aka, Warbler.

gun control/regulation sans any debate on the Second Amendment? Kind of like trying to teach someone to fix a flat tire without using a wrench, don't you think?

I'll accept a one-on-one contest on any topic but not argue on the Constitutionality of an issue. Not because such a debate is unimportant, but because we do not have the necessary resources or experience to do so, in spite of the fact that so many who post here believe they do.

I will argue pubic policy: The Stimulus; public health; crime; the prohibition of MJ and its impact on society; gun control/regulation sans any debate on the Second Amendment; the use of drones by the Obama Administration; civil rights; and what duty and responsibility do we as citizens have to the nation and our community.

Pick anyone or several of these issues and PM me the date and time; I'm retired and live in the Pacific Time Zone.

POSTSCRIPT: My thanks to Tiny Dancer for pointing out my error above. I meant to write Public Policy, not Pubic Policy. Mea culpa if anyone was offended. Though, a debate on Pubic Policy might be of interest to some. Likely Warrior, aka, Warbler.

gun control/regulation sans any debate on the Second Amendment? Kind of like trying to teach someone to fix a flat tire without using a wrench, don't you think?

No, this is what I think:

"I'll accept a one-on-one contest on any topic but not argue on the Constitutionality of an issue. Not because such a debate is unimportant, but because we do not have the necessary resources or experience to do so, in spite of the fact that so many who post here believe they do.

Public Policy debate need not be framed on the legality of gun control, because the law is a living thing. Some do not believe this is true, but all one needs to do is refer to the history of alcohol prohibition.

Forum List

Back