I Built This...The Video

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:eusa_clap:

I built this. Americans show us the businesses their blood, sweat, tears, and years have built. They invested and they sacrificed for their businesses.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzZ0XNptRMA]I Built This...The Video - YouTube[/ame]

comments at site

Does anyone actually believe Barack Obama knows anything about running a Business? All he knows is Saul Alinsky Race-Baiting/Class Warfare 'Community Organizing.' Time for him to go. Hopefully the People will make that happen in November. Good video. Thanks.

Look what else an American built. I want one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtXdHY5p-_M]Radio Flyer Car - YouTube[/ame]

No. Obama knows nothing about it. To him businesses just exist. The fact that some are successful and others fail just means someone got lucky while someone else was unlucky. But ultimate neither one deserves what he has. So it is gov'ts job to take from those who can most afford it and give to those who most need it. Because after all it was just an accident.
This is why we cannot stand 4 more years of Obama.

:eusa_clap:

I built this. Americans show us the businesses their blood, sweat, tears, and years have built. They invested and they sacrificed for their businesses.

I Built This...The Video - YouTube

comments at site

The SAD part about watching this is to realize the President of the United States sees anyone that builds a business, hires people, PAYS local property taxes, state and federal taxes (I don't think Obama KNOWs that employers MATCH employees' social security and Medicare payments AND pays an additional amount for each employee called FUTA!) as the bad guy!

The guy that from all statements made by Obama, Obama wants put out of business!

Obama's own words:

So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
OBAMA... bankruptcies means people out of work!

"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. …
Coal power plants, natural gas, whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was,
they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money.
They will pass that money on to consumers."

OBAMA: you realize you are ADVOCATING HIGHER prices??

" I’d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly"

OBAMA: Higher gas prices means less income which means less taxes!

"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 |

OBAMA: Single payer means 1,400 insurance companies out of business!
Means 400,000 more unemployed!
Means $100 billion a year in less Federal/State/Local and local property taxes!

OBAMA: Do you know what you are advocating??? DESTRUCTION! NOT Construction!

Obama is a NWO Globalist. He doesn't have America's best interests at heart. He sees himself as President of the World, not President of the United States. He has proven that time & time again. Just look at how many States he's currently suing for example. He has consistently taken the side of Illegal Aliens and Mexico, over his own fellow Americans.

It's all about the NWO Globalism for him. America's best interests are not what's most important to him. He also truly does believe Government should control every aspect of Citizens' lives. NWO Globalists like him, are ushering that in on a Global scale. Hopefully more Americans will become informed and see what's happening. I still have faith they will. The NWO is not inevitable. It can be stopped.

Last edited:
With the help of the people in that video we can rebuild in November, what Obama has already destroyed.

Obama says he didn't say what we heard him say. Luckily we have him on video saying it

President Obama: Controversy Over ‘You Didn’t Build That’ Remark Is ‘A Bogus Issue’

obama-WCTV-300x204.png

Last Thursday, President Obama responded to the controversy over his comments on the campaign trail, when he said, “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.” The president told WCTV that his comments were taken out of context, and claimed that what he actually said was something his Republican rival Mitt Romney has also said in the past, dismissing the whole controversy as a “bogus issue.”
Obama said that when he said “you didn’t build that,” he was referring to the “roads and bridges” he talked about in the preceding sentence

President Obama: Controversy Over ‘You Didn’t Build That’ Remark Is ‘A Bogus Issue’ | Mediaite

Obama says he didn't say what we heard him say. Luckily we have him on video saying it

President Obama: Controversy Over ‘You Didn’t Build That’ Remark Is ‘A Bogus Issue’

obama-WCTV-300x204.png

Last Thursday, President Obama responded to the controversy over his comments on the campaign trail, when he said, “If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.” The president told WCTV that his comments were taken out of context, and claimed that what he actually said was something his Republican rival Mitt Romney has also said in the past, dismissing the whole controversy as a “bogus issue.”
Obama said that when he said “you didn’t build that,” he was referring to the “roads and bridges” he talked about in the preceding sentence
President Obama: Controversy Over ‘You Didn’t Build That’ Remark Is ‘A Bogus Issue’ | Mediaite
Who you going to believe? Him or your lyin ears?

:D

obama-WCTV-300x204.png

Who you going to believe? Him or your lyin ears?

:D

My ears don't lie, that is what he said. Republicans lie and I hear a lot of that. So when you ask if i am going to believe what my ears heard and my eyes read, or the republicans who claim I did not hear or read those things, and just makwe up what they wish obama said then i guess i have to say my ears and eyes.

Perhaps you should worry about your eyes and ears if you heard what republicans say happened despuite mounds of proof it never happened. You would seem to be suffering from some sort of perceptive seective blindness and deafness, and it seems to be effecting your life greatly.

I also believe my eyes when they see Romney's signature as managing director of Bain capital after 1999. I believe my eyes when they see the birth certificate that every court in america has seen claiming Obama was born in the US. I belive my eyes and ears when they see Romney taking both sides on every single issue. i believe my eyes and ears when they have not seen a number of Romney's tax returns. I believe my eyes and ears when they see that Romney created the healthcare mandate in MA. I believe my eyes and ears when I see mittens taking huge donations and giving big parties for rich people whikle telling us that is bad. i believe my eyes and ears when I see Romney running one of the dirtiest campaigns ever and complaining like a pussy that Obama fights back. I believe my eyes and ears when much of the important parts of the republican party said Romney was bad for america during the primaries. I believe my eyes and ears when they see employment increasing and american companies saved by Obama's intervention in the Bush economic collapse. I believe my eyes and ears when i see republicans like boner telling us he would rather crash the economy than see obama there for a second term.

So could you please tell me when i am supposed to not believe my eyes and ears when they see reality and instead should believe the fantasy and lies told by the republicans to cover up their bullshit?

You got that folks, you didn't hear what you heard..

we just don't understand Obama..It's our own fault

vote him out

The New Hampshire Union Leader’s John DiStato today reports that in 1999 the business in question, Gilchrist Metal, “received $800,000 in tax-exempt revenue bonds issued by the New Hampshire Business Finance Authority ‘to set up a second manufacturing plant and purchase equipment to produce high definition television broadcasting equipment’…” In addition, in 2011, Gilchrist Metal “received two U.S. Navy sub-contracts totaling about $83,000 and a smaller, $5,600 Coast Guard contract in 2008…”

The businessman, Jack Gilchrist, also acknowledged that in the 1980s the company received a U.S. Small Business Administration loan totaling “somewhere south of” $500,000, and matching funds from the federally-funded New England Trade Adjustment Assistance Center.

I built this, but the government sure helped!!!

Star of Romney ‘My Hands Didn’t Build This’ Ad Received Millions in Government Loans and Contracts - ABC News

boy, that ABC news is the star investigation team these days..:lol:

Barry's problem is intelligent people see right through him on this one. Since he has absolutely zero business background he's neither familiar with nor has any frame of reference for folks who've worked hard day in and day out to be successful in competitive markets. If he knew or could relate to them he never would have said what he did about them. As with other issues he's but a babe in the woods.

Forum List

Back