I broke...

...my god damned foot. :mad:

Oh nooooo!! Hope you have a walking cast. I broke mine (ankle, actually) about 30 years ago and made the mistake of having someone remove the cast with pruning sheers two weeks before it was due to come off. I couldn't stand the itching one more day. BUT, I paid for that the rest of my life, as the ankle is still weak and I still have to be very careful. So don't do that!

Get Well.

Some singer once said:
"Marble, stone and iron breaks, but our love not.
Everything, everything goes away."

I did something to my foot too yesterday. I was walking and kind of stepped off the sidewalk. It started really hurting today and it hurts now. I'm calling my doc in the morning.

I can walk but barely.

I hope everything is fine with you.
Probably, your injury is nothing that will hurt you for too long.
Very likely that you just stretched some soft parts on the side of your ankle a little bit too much... as you misstepped on the sidewalk.

I played soccer in youth, such injuries on ankle by misstepping and such are usually healed fully after some days.
Normally you should have put some salve on your ankle immediately after it happened. There are special salves for these injuries, but rheumatism salves are also good.

Well there is your problem.

God damned your foot. Therefore it broke.

I will have a talk with Him and tell Him to lay off of you, or else I shall neg rep him.

Just be thankful it wasn't a moose knuckle. I hear that can be a real bitch.

Nobody. If only life were that fun.. I was hanging something above my head in my front yard for Halloween, stepped back, and nailed the edge of the driveway. :(

God got you for messing with evil spirits, witchcraft, etc?

I just wanted the damn skeleton hung from the noose in the damned tree. :evil:

A thread longer than three pages... so I'm assuming someone already made the "what were you doing out of the kitchen" joke. It seems to be standard procedure on the interwebz.

God got you for messing with evil spirits, witchcraft, etc?

I just wanted the damn skeleton hung from the noose in the damned tree. :evil:

A thread longer than three pages... so I'm assuming someone already made the "what were you doing out of the kitchen" joke. It seems to be standard procedure on the interwebz.

In the Dis house, she doesn't come out of the kitchen, the kitchen comes out of her!

(not sure if many will "get" this)

678259_f520.jpg

Dis came out of the tv? Who knew?

Forum List

Back