I broke...

Funky boot thing. Minor fracture. I'm just a big baby who doesn't like to be inconvenienced or slowed down in any way.

i'm sporting one of these...
K001.jpg

but it's an upgrade from this...
Premium-Sized-Knee-Immobilizer-20-Length-557945-PRODUCT-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

at least i can bend the damn thing now. how long you gonna be stuck in the boot?

Til it accidently comes off in someones ass? :eusa_angel:

so about 15 minutes, give or take?

i bow to your remarkable recuperative powers.

Well........ that sucks.... ah...

The bright side .. you'll have to buy a lot of new shoes after you get the cast off.

1 new and 1 more used just doesn't look right....great excuse.. no guilt...

I did something to my foot too yesterday. I was walking and kind of stepped off the sidewalk. It started really hurting today and it hurts now. I'm calling my doc in the morning.

I can walk but barely.

I did something to my foot too yesterday. I was walking and kind of stepped off the sidewalk. It started really hurting today and it hurts now. I'm calling my doc in the morning.

I can walk but barely.

You could have a fracture too. Hope not.

And sorry Dis..

Funky boot thing. Minor fracture. I'm just a big baby who doesn't like to be inconvenienced or slowed down in any way.

i'm sporting one of these...
K001.jpg

but it's an upgrade from this...
Premium-Sized-Knee-Immobilizer-20-Length-557945-PRODUCT-MEDIUM_IMAGE.jpg

at least i can bend the damn thing now. how long you gonna be stuck in the boot?

Til it accidently comes off in someones ass? :eusa_angel:

Do you have to have crutches with either of those? How about going up and down stairs? Wow, that looks heavy duty. Sorry that happened to you.

I can walk but barely.

And sorry Dis..

Thank you, Kat. I hope not too but it's painful even to shift positions.

I got up because he wasn't getting any sleep with me trying to get comfy. I'll sleep here.

I can walk but barely.

And sorry Dis..

I got up because he wasn't getting any sleep with me trying to get comfy. I'll sleep here.

ugh Maybe you should try propping it on a pilllow??

And sorry Dis..

ugh Maybe you should try propping it on a pilllow??

Yeah, I'm sitting on the couch with it propped up. I'll be ok until he gets into the office, it's what happens next that I'm worried about.

Yes, four feet does allow you to be one hell of a dancer!!! Mrs. BBD would be glad for somebody to take me off of her hands - at least until the trash needed to be taken out. One last thing is that I've broken my left ankle so many times that I wish they would just put a wheel on it the next time I do it. I feel your pain... Just remember that ice cream makes broken ankles heal faster.

...my god damned foot. :mad:

I broke a bone in my leg just above the ankle last August. The thing I noticed, and you probably did too, was the fact at that moment when it broke and you were sitting and evaluating the situation...nothing else in the world mattered. It was kind of like being "set free" for a few moments, huh?

Having said all of this, I'm sorry for your misfortune, Dis. :eusa_angel:

So sorry to hear about your foot. Hope you heal real soon.
Next year have someone else hang up your decorations.
For that matter, have somone else hang your Thanksgiving and Christmas decorations for this year.

You got two, use the other one.

Sorry. Could not resist it. Just take your pain out on the board - slap bans on everyone! It'll take your mind off it.

Forum List

Back