I broke up with a Gorgeous Woman because she is a Liberal

Girl I have dated on and off for several years....gorgeous, fun, sexy, fit, and curvy. Every guy's dream. Everyone wanted her. She wanted me. I had to break it off with her, and I am not even sorry. Still like the girl, but, I don't care how good looking she was, it is just SO distasteful to rip this country and insult the office of president like she did, and then in the very next breath attack Christianity, and call the Easter Story a Fairy Tale.

There was not even any reasoning at all with her. The things she said..... We were talking about being closer, moving towards a committed relationship, and then she opened her mouth about politics and religion, and I had to look at her and say, "I just cannot be with someone that has such narrow and unyielding views." The look of shock on her face that said....

"How dare some man, just not want to fall all over me and my superior view on life."

I was just a little disappointed, but I have to tell you, it was liberating.

If you are dating a liberal, wise up.....Dump Her.......its SO WORTH IT.
She has to be fucked up if she's an extreme liberal. Remember, looks fade, but your personality stays with you for a lifetime.

Girl I have dated on and off for several years....gorgeous, fun, sexy, fit, and curvy. Every guy's dream. Everyone wanted her. She wanted me. I had to break it off with her, and I am not even sorry. Still like the girl, but, I don't care how good looking she was, it is just SO distasteful to rip this country and insult the office of president like she did, and then in the very next breath attack Christianity, and call the Easter Story a Fairy Tale.

There was not even any reasoning at all with her. The things she said..... We were talking about being closer, moving towards a committed relationship, and then she opened her mouth about politics and religion, and I had to look at her and say, "I just cannot be with someone that has such narrow and unyielding views." The look of shock on her face that said....

"How dare some man, just not want to fall all over me and my superior view on life."

Being married to a Labour Party liberal had its benefits. We shared all we had, like married couples should do. She didn't believe anything was hers exclusively.

Oddly enough, when we divorced, she took everything.

I don't think that an Atheist can get along with a Christian, but I don't see a problem with "insulting the office of president". They're just a normal human who believes they're qualified to use force and coercion to make people live how they want them to.
Christians and can and should be able to get along with non-believers, but you're right that atheist usually cannot get along with Christians from my experience. They are usually far more militant and intolerant than Christians.
I find it the other way around.

Forum List

Back