i broke his wee trust......

my poor transgender kitten is yoda ...he is still trying to live off yesterday's horrors and sleep on my neck....

I have to break some bad news to you.

The cat is trying to steal your breath.

It also has designs on your Rep!

why do you concern yourself so with my pussy or my rep?

you are always trying to steal my rep....why is that....

and your comments...about i would be the last rep standing...i see those

my poor transgender kitten is yoda ...he is still trying to live off yesterday's horrors and sleep on my neck....

I have to break some bad news to you.

The cat is trying to steal your breath.

It also has designs on your Rep!

why do you concern yourself so with my pussy or my rep?

I think this is the only time I have ever talked about your kitten. And I saw a while ago that you are like pretty much all paranoid about your rep (as evidenced by the quoted post). So, I love to invoke commentaries about your rep (or as you like to call it, "my preciousssss") just to set you off.

Clearly, it works! :D

you are always trying to steal my rep....why is that....

I don't. Paranoia will destroy ya! I mean seriously, woman, if I wanted to steal your rep, why would I EVER rep ya?

and your comments...about i would be the last rep standing...i see those

It could happen. The real rep thieves are out there. (Oh shit. Your paranoia is gonna break the meter, now.) Someday you will be the last person with any rep and the last person able to bestow rep on anybody, but there will be nobody else who can be given rep....

Pleasant dreams. :eusa_angel:

Wake up, Bones - that was just Liability posting out of jealousy! It's his nightmare and he's trying to project it upon you...... He's really skeered of ya!!!!

I had one kitty - an 'only' kitton- who used to dance in the catbox every time I cleaned it - he'd paw the litter out of one end furiously, then switch to excavating the other end, and then he'd scoop it out of the middle of the box.....finally, he'd settle down IN the box and take a nap.

He only did that when the box was completely clean: after he used it once, he never slept in it.

My big gray pussy used to share the house with another cat or two - it was the third kitty who decided she didn't like him and fussed at him all the time. The boys got along OK with one another and slept in a tangle in the middle of our bed when we weren't in it......

I've always just squirted some shampoo in the toilet, dropped the cat in and slammed down the lid. After a couple minutes of thrashing about, I flush twice (think rinse cycle) and then stand clear as I open the lid.
The bonus is you get both a clean cat and a clean toilet.

I dunno I'm just real concerned that bones is going to wash that kitty until there's nothing left....I think we need an intervention.

first she rubs it a lot while wet, then she rubs it a lot to get it dried, and it can't be just a coincidence that she then tells us how it feels.

It rubs the lotion on it's skin and places it in the basket.

I had one kitty - an 'only' kitton- who used to dance in the catbox every time I cleaned it - he'd paw the litter out of one end furiously, then switch to excavating the other end, and then he'd scoop it out of the middle of the box.....finally, he'd settle down IN the box and take a nap.

He only did that when the box was completely clean: after he used it once, he never slept in it.

Smart kitty.

Mine like playing in it because it's like a little house. They like pawing at the flapper.

My big gray pussy used to share the house with another cat or two - it was the third kitty who decided she didn't like him and fussed at him all the time. The boys got along OK with one another and slept in a tangle in the middle of our bed when we weren't in it......

There are a couple of women who post here who have big gray pussies.

now now its a special shampoo made for kittens.....just want to see if i can un skank him.....his fur is soft and clean but still has that electric look

That's still kitten fur bones. It can stay like that until they are 4 months old sometimes.

There are a couple of women who post here who have big gray pussies.

Russian blues pussies..... very friendly. :tongue:

you mean i have to look at this half ass hair for months lol.....tiff was in bad shape too ....but she was 1/2 his weight when found.....his belly no longer looks so big...he is growing in length...i told hubby i really wanted a little girl...he said neuter yoda and it will be the same....hubby is mean!

you mean i have to look at this half ass hair for months lol.....tiff was in bad shape too ....but she was 1/2 his weight when found.....his belly no longer looks so big...he is growing in length...i told hubby i really wanted a little girl...he said neuter yoda and it will be the same....hubby is mean!

yep... the kitten fur lasts for a few months. Sorry bones.

Why do you want a girl cat when yoda is so cute?

yep... the kitten fur lasts for a few months. Sorry bones.

Why do you want a girl cat when yoda is so cute?

Patience you must have.

Full of anger and fear you are.
yoda.jpg

suddenly where ever you look...yoda is there.....and moving somewhere else....i thought tiff was gonna leave home after all this but she is settling back in....the big cats go outside when they have had it with him...the only thing that seems to make him mind is the air can

Forum List

Back