~I Broke A Damn Nail~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
Shit. I hate when that fucking crap happens...it takes me so long to let my nails grow out...only to have one split or get broke.
God damnit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmheZHbAv8M]HOW TO REPAIR A BROKEN NAIL - YouTube[/ame]

I've done this repair many times (have two nails on my left hand with repairs right now). Works great. Google 'teabag nail repair', tons of vids that are longer and clearer than this one. Just wanted to let you know there is a way to save a broken nail.

To remove the tea bag/super glue from your nail you need to use acetone nail polish remover. Unroll a cotton ball and pull it apart so it's in small pieces, tip the pieces into the nail polish remover (the cotton will wick it up) and place over your nail. Leave it there for several minutes as it takes some time to soften the glue. You may have to repeat this process a few times.

My buddy dropped one of these on my toe the other night... A staple actually went into my leg - it didn't go that deep.

My idiot friend was spinning the damn staple gun around like he was Robocop.....

I suppose it hurt but the pain goes away in a few seconds...

dep_1078125-Industrial-stapler.jpg

Last edited:
Shit. I hate when that fucking crap happens...it takes me so long to let my nails grow out...only to have one split or get broke.
God damnit.

Take prenatal vitimans..them nails will grow like weeds.

God damn it i hate it then that happens... i miss the damn head, the nail bends in half and then it just snaps off!

lol

I agree....and when one nail goes they all go! I have had the best success with stronger healthier nails using these.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Barielle-Nail-Strengthener-Cream-1oz/dp/B0009DY5OA]Amazon.com: Barielle Nail Strengthener Cream 1oz.: Beauty[/ame]

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Formula-Pink-Gel-Coat/dp/B003XMRDMU/ref=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1341270840&sr=1-1&keywords=pink+gel+coat[/ame]

I was thinking when I read you idea that if you could learn to talk properly maybe somone would pay attention or in your words give a crap about what you think.

God damnit.

Long nails are gross. Trim those and let your hands shine.

My buddy dropped one of these on my toe the other night... A staple actually went into my leg - it didn't go that deep.

My idiot friend was spinning the damn staple gun around like he was Robocop.....

And you left the staple in there because it reminds you of how much of a bad ass you are. It's a good accessory to the seven bullets still in your body.

Did you kick his ass? I'll bet you like kicked his ass and then like kicked the stapler's ass. Epic!

Did you kick his ass? I'll bet you like kicked his ass and then like kicked the stapler's ass. Epic!

Do not kick metallic objects, don't ask me how I know and shut the hell up about the dent in the bumper on my truck.

Forum List

Back