I bet you $10,000.00 on who will say what at the debates:

First off, I bet $10,000.00 that "White" Romney will show up and not "Brown" Romney.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney won't be the first one to bring up his tax returns.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will change his position on at least one issue during the debate. (I'm guessing it will be on health care.)

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will use the word "empathy" at least once.

I bet $10,000.00 that Obama will bring up Bin Laden even though this is supposed to be about domestic policies.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney WON'T try to take credit for saving the auto industry. (Previously, he said let it die and then he said he was the one that actually saved it.)

I'm guessing both will be "booed" at some point. My bet is Romney will be booed first.

Any other "bets"?

The way I see it, you owe me $30,000.

First off, I bet $10,000.00 that "White" Romney will show up and not "Brown" Romney.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney won't be the first one to bring up his tax returns. WRONG

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will change his position on at least one issue during the debate. (I'm guessing it will be on health care.) WRONG

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will use the word "empathy" at least once. WRONG

I bet $10,000.00 that Obama will bring up Bin Laden even though this is supposed to be about domestic policies. WRONG

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney WON'T try to take credit for saving the auto industry. (Previously, he said let it die and then he said he was the one that actually saved it.) WRONG

I'm guessing both will be "booed" at some point. My bet is Romney will be booed first. WRONG

Any other "bets"?

Should I pm you where you can send my check?

You're a coward.

:lol:....oh christ....go fuck yourself "Mr. i am an Independent".......you did not even have enough balls to answer when you were called out in that poll a while back......you hid like the pussy phony you are......

Don't know what "poll", "a while back", "called out" you're whining about.

You know why?

Cuz I dont give a large mouse's behind what some silly twit like you thinks.

Don't like it?

Don't care about that either.

Seriously. Do you really want me to believe that you hang on every word that I type?

If you do, you're a fool. Like it or not,this is ONLY an Internet message board and, in the end, people have lives that are a lot more important.

Back to watching Obama slaughter what's his name.

Facts as opposed to mittens pie in the sky.

this poll Mr."Independent"......your about as much of an Independent as Dean is.....you dishonest fuck......at least be honest about who you are.....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/245491-your-personal-opinion.html

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney won't be the first one to bring up his tax returns.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will change his position on at least one issue during the debate. (I'm guessing it will be on health care.)

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will use the word "empathy" at least once.

I bet $10,000.00 that Obama will bring up Bin Laden even though this is supposed to be about domestic policies.

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney WON'T try to take credit for saving the auto industry. (Previously, he said let it die and then he said he was the one that actually saved it.)

I'm guessing both will be "booed" at some point. My bet is Romney will be booed first.

Any other "bets"?

that's $50,000 you owe me. Pay up, dick spittle.

Given how butthurt Luddite is acting, I guess Obama did lose tonight.

he is also butthurt because i called him out on his dishonesty and was able to prove what he said in that poll that he claims he doesnt remember......Dishonest people dont like that shit....."Truth"matters hates it.....he aint no different....

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney won't be the first one to bring up his tax returns. WRONG

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will change his position on at least one issue during the debate. (I'm guessing it will be on health care.) WRONG

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney will use the word "empathy" at least once. WRONG

I bet $10,000.00 that Obama will bring up Bin Laden even though this is supposed to be about domestic policies. WRONG

I bet $10,000.00 that Romney WON'T try to take credit for saving the auto industry. (Previously, he said let it die and then he said he was the one that actually saved it.) WRONG

I'm guessing both will be "booed" at some point. My bet is Romney will be booed first. WRONG

Any other "bets"?

Should I pm you where you can send my check?

you guys aint going to hear from Dean again......at least not in this thread.....i just saw him doing a Charleston to another thread.....

:lol:....oh christ....go fuck yourself "Mr. i am an Independent".......you did not even have enough balls to answer when you were called out in that poll a while back......you hid like the pussy phony you are......

You know why?

Don't like it?

Seriously. Do you really want me to believe that you hang on every word that I type?

If you do, you're a fool. Like it or not,this is ONLY an Internet message board and, in the end, people have lives that are a lot more important.

this poll Mr."Independent"......your about as much of an Independent as Dean is.....you dishonest fuck......at least be honest about who you are.....

Dudly Luddite thinks he is independent?

You know why?

Don't like it?

Dudly Luddite thinks he is independent?
yea did you also see who was there with him?.....fucking CHRIS.....:lol:

Forum List

Back