I bet Planned Parenthood

loves this separating from families stuff

I mean it's not as good as killing the child, but maybe now the moms can go clubbing again.

New Jersey Charges Woman, 18, With Killing Baby Born at Prom

The left cries about that while they promote butchering children in abortion mills........

but hey lefties let us know how you can tell if they are the real parents and not sex traffickers
and if they are what is your plan to deal with the situation?
One has absolutely nothing to do with the other...
Except that the so-called "pro-life" movement has been shown to be a bunch of lying hypocrites.
What the fuck are you talking about? you're cool with an 18 year old killing their kids at Prom?

Nope....but I'm surprised it bothers you....besides the chance to use it politically.

I mean it's not as good as killing the child, but maybe now the moms can go clubbing again.

The left cries about that while they promote butchering children in abortion mills........

but hey lefties let us know how you can tell if they are the real parents and not sex traffickers
Except that the so-called "pro-life" movement has been shown to be a bunch of lying hypocrites.
What the fuck are you talking about? you're cool with an 18 year old killing their kids at Prom?

Nope....but I'm surprised it bothers you....besides the chance to use it politically.
No unlike you I have compassion. I don't like to see people murdered.
I despise the murders and don't look for excuses.....they should be hung......

the question is why do people like you always defend murders and make excuses

if you cared about children you wouldn't want them cut to pieces in the womb and vacuumed out.

Lefties like Melania Trump, Laura Bush and I bet Barbara would have been a vocal leftist killing babies at an abortion mill...Wait what does that have to do with them bemoaning the administration's child separation orders for border crossers?
Does that garden of yours have marijuana growing in it?
No, my MJ plot is around back.
Put a little atrazine on it
That’ll make it grow
Not organic so no..

how you figure? ok to kill a baby but not ok to detain one for four days? you're right, not the same thing. the first one is worse. yet no outcry. it's what makes this silly and political.
So you want kids to be born to be locked up and isolated, ok..

Planned Parenthood loves it because sex trafficking is their bread and butter.

"
Live Action documents 10 years of evidence that alleges Planned Parenthood knowingly ignores cases of sexual abuse involving minors and performs abortions anyway without alerting authorities.

CBN News reached out to Planned Parenthood for comment. The company had not responded at the time of publication of this article.

"What these abusers do, what sexual traffickers do to their victims is take them by force to abortion facilities," said Lila Rose, founder of Live Action, at Thursday's press conference. "And Planned Parenthood, instead of reporting the abuse, does a secret abortion under a 'don't ask, don't tell' policy and sends a vulnerable girl back into the arms of their abuser."

According to Live Action, $1.5 million per day in taxpayer money goes directly to Planned Parenthood, which performs roughly 900 abortions daily.

The report points out that 500 Planned Parenthood clinics across the country receive funding through the Title X Family Planning Program, which is a federal law that also mandates recipients report cases of child abuse."

'Enabling Child Sex Abuse': Live Action Report Fuels New Push to Defund Planned Parenthood

how you figure? ok to kill a baby but not ok to detain one for four days? you're right, not the same thing. the first one is worse. yet no outcry. it's what makes this silly and political.
So you want kids to be born to be locked up and isolated, ok..
plenty of homes want kids. we don't need to kill em. I see you don't mind. amazing to me.

Planned Parenthood loves it because sex trafficking is their bread and butter.
Bingo, more kids that need abortions, the better for their bottom line

Forum List

Back