I believe liberal policies are eating us from within, like cancer, destroying America

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Only one thing can reverse this disease before its too late. HONEST POLITICIANS. And that will NEVER happen without implementing term limits. They know Americans don't want to hear or face the truth. Therefore it will never be addressed out of fear of losing the "next election" Just look at all the rhetoric being unleashed on the GOP for blocking what little spending they could. Liberals have built an impressive pr machine and only term limits can break it in my opinion.

Only one thing can reverse this disease before its too late. HONEST POLITICIANS. And that will NEVER happen without implementing term limits. They know Americans don't want to hear or face the truth. Therefore it will never be addressed out of fear of losing the "next election" Just look at all the rhetoric being unleashed on the GOP for blocking what little spending they could. Liberals have built an impressive pr machine and only term limits can break it in my opinion.

I agree. Term limits would be nice but don't hold your breath for the Clowns to vote themselves out of their cushy lifetime jobs.

Liberal domestic policies and neoconservative foreign policies pushed by both parties.

Term limits would be a nice thing, but that's as likely as me growing a horn out of my forehead.

Well well well. I agree with gramps. Term limits a must, outlawing lobbist too would help. Election finance reform. No campaigning until so many weeks before an election. all things politicains don't want to hear. However I beleive it is the politicians who do not want Americans to know or hear the truth.

Honestly both sides drown the public in their rhetoric but I think the Faux-Outrage machine is far more impressive than what the Democrats have.

• Banned

Well well well. I agree with gramps. Term limits a must, outlawing lobbist too would help. Election finance reform. No campaigning until so many weeks before an election. all things politicains don't want to hear. However I beleive it is the politicians who do not want Americans to know or hear the truth.

Honestly both sides drown the public in their rhetoric but I think the Faux-Outrage machine is far more impressive than what the Democrats have.

Crazy, we mostly agree. Only thing I would add is the outrage machine can't directly influence laws or the votes for them. Yeah, they're good at getting a message out but that's the end of their influence.

Forum List

Back