I believe it's all over except for the celebration......

I believe there will be a sense of relief felt by the majority of America's citizens including a good many Democrats.

I believe there will be a new level of confidence that we now have a chance to solve and overcome many of the problems that are plaguing us.

I believe the business community will be working with a new game plan and that the job situation will begin to improve altho that growth will still be dependent upon the successes or failures in Europe and how we deal with them.

I believe our relationships with Europe will improve immediately.

Romney will not be able to bring this country back to solid footing by himself or even in one term. The damage is severe and will require a dedicated government to overcome these problems. I believe Romney has sufficient leadership skills that he will be able to work with Congress in a much more productive manner than Obama has managed.

So, yes I can.

I do not believe it's possible for Obama to win reelection.

I believe he's dying a slow death from a thousand nicks - mostly coming from his own party or from formerly supportive members of the media.

At least 15 prominent Dems criticizing the Bain attacks on Romney.

Bill Clinton, while campaigning for Tom Barrett in a wasted effort in WI also gives a speech where he praises Romney for having a sterling career in business.

Getting a false sense of giddiness over what appear to be positive economic numbers in the first quarter and being slammed back to earth today with very ugly job numbers and a tanking stock market.

More less than enthusiastic statements being made by various members of the mainstream non-Fox media, all subtle but there to be seen and heard if you're paying attention.

Slowly but inexorably, the polls showing Romney creeping up, tying, or even leading Obama in battleground states.

A president whose every attempt to gain traction over Romney seems designed to fail. Who decided NC would be a great place for the Dem convention? Why was Axelrod sent to Boston to be so thoroughly embarrassed by Romney supporters? How many incidents like this does one endure before it becomes obvious even to them?

What event could realistically occur which would be of sufficient importance that it could turn this around ensuring a win for Obama ?

It's not going to happen, Obama. Best spend some time planning out your next career in life. Perhaps you can write a few more blockbuster books, assuming your ghostwriting buddy, Bill Ayers, is still a buddy..............

Dude it's the first of June. Save your hand wringing for about 4 or 5 months.

K - you've just added even more bulk to my argument - thank you.

It's simply a case of the Keystone cops run amok. Aimless and flailing, directionless.

It's simply not a winning game and there's no way to put lipstick on this pig.

I believe he's dying a slow death from a thousand nicks - mostly coming from his own party or from formerly supportive members of the media.

Bill Clinton, while campaigning for Tom Barrett in a wasted effort in WI also gives a speech where he praises Romney for having a sterling career in business.

Getting a false sense of giddiness over what appear to be positive economic numbers in the first quarter and being slammed back to earth today with very ugly job numbers and a tanking stock market.

More less than enthusiastic statements being made by various members of the mainstream non-Fox media, all subtle but there to be seen and heard if you're paying attention.

Slowly but inexorably, the polls showing Romney creeping up, tying, or even leading Obama in battleground states.

A president whose every attempt to gain traction over Romney seems designed to fail. Who decided NC would be a great place for the Dem convention? Why was Axelrod sent to Boston to be so thoroughly embarrassed by Romney supporters? How many incidents like this does one endure before it becomes obvious even to them?

What event could realistically occur which would be of sufficient importance that it could turn this around ensuring a win for Obama ?

It's not going to happen, Obama. Best spend some time planning out your next career in life. Perhaps you can write a few more blockbuster books, assuming your ghostwriting buddy, Bill Ayers, is still a buddy..............

You can't ask a partisan hack to just STAND there!!

/scoff

You can't ask a partisan hack to just STAND there!!

/scoff

True.

:lol:

I certainly can't imagine any likely result worth celebrating. Best case scenario: the 'winner' is denied a majority.

I think you missed the point.

My post said nothing about relying only on polls.

They are only a small part of the picture.

Yep, if Romney wins, Republicans go back on defense and Democrats get the ball at the 20.

It will be another 20 years before the voters are stupid enough to elect another Democrat. It takes that long for a new generations of voters, who haven't experienced Democrat rule, to grow up and become eligible to vote.

Yep, if Romney wins, Republicans go back on defense and Democrats get the ball at the 20.

It will be another 20 years before the voters are stupid enough to elect another Democrat. It takes that long for a new generations of voters, who haven't experienced Democrat rule, to grow up and become eligible to vote.

Actually it'll only take 4 to 8 years of little to no progress from Republicans.

That's how this game works, haven't you noticed?

Actually it'll only take 4 to 8 years of little to no progress from Republicans.

That's how this game works, haven't you noticed?

Yup. Good cop, bad cop. We fall for it every time.

Forum List

Back