I believe in the Conservative view that you should own what you produce

Apr 17, 2011
That is why I support the idea of not giving Conservative States more money in federal taxes then they pay. Let liberal states keep what they earn.

I hope every Republican agrees with me.

Wrong precept. Life, Liberty, Persuit of Happiness (property/property rights), is what started this grand experiment. And It is/was for the *Individuual*...

Guess what is missing in the equation as we know it now?

You presume that because more areas pay taxes, they are entitled to the lion's share of whatever the FED doles out (which they shouldn't be doing in the first place under Article 1, Section 8)....

Ever wonder WHY there is an Electoral College? (And NO, that isn't a University)...yes, it deals with elections, but the principle is just as valid.

It is a precept of fairness, that ensures that one State doesn't override the will of another.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Wrong precept. Life, Liberty, Persuit of Happiness (property/property rights), is what started this grand experiment. And It is/was for the *Individuual*...

Guess what is missing in the equation as we know it now?

You presume that because more areas pay taxes, they are entitled to the lion's share of whatever the FED doles out (which they shouldn't be doing in the first place under Article 1, Section 8)....

Ever wonder WHY there is an Electoral College? (And NO, that isn't a University)...yes, it deals with elections, but the principle is just as valid.

It is a precept of fairness, that ensures that one State doesn't override the will of another.

I agree with you, but reality does not.

....And, thru the improvements of present-day technology, we're ALL safe (now) from one state determining what qualifies as education!!!

March 12, 2010

"After three days of turbulent meetings, the Texas Board of Education on Friday approved a social studies curriculum that will put a conservative stamp on history and economics textbooks, stressing the superiority of American capitalism, questioning the Founding Fathers’ commitment to a purely secular government and presenting Republican political philosophies in a more positive light.

The vote was 10 to 5 along party lines, with all the Republicans on the board voting for it.

The board, whose members are elected, has influence beyond Texas because the state is one of the largest buyers of textbooks. In the digital age, however, that influence has diminished as technological advances have made it possible for publishers to tailor books to individual states."

I believe in the survivalists view that says you share the spoils with those that helped you get them, or kill 'em all.

That is why I support the idea of not giving Conservative States more money in federal taxes then they pay. Let liberal states keep what they earn.

So you want poor little black children in red states to go hungry?

RACIST!

So you want poor little black children in red states to go hungry?

RACIST!

This is why I consider a delusional fucktard rw kook.

English not your native tongue? Or are you just a typical, semi-literate Marxist fucktard?

Last edited:
English not your native tongue? Or are you just a typical, semi-literate Marxist fucktard?

English is my native language. Hence, I think that I am dealing with conservative fucktards who believe that this issue is about race.

How fucking shallow are you?

The Federal Government shouldnt be giving any states money. And they shouldnt be taking that money from us to begin with.

When are people going to realize that it's the individual, not the state that produces wealth.

The Federal Government shouldnt be giving any states money. And they shouldnt be taking that money from us to begin with.

When are people going to realize that it's the individual, not the state that produces wealth.

I agree with you. However, I am labeled as a government expansionist.

You're on the right track. The States should be collecting taxes and then give what's left to the government (if any).

Your contention is that every state should keep their taxes unto their own state? No more mixing/pooling of money? So in effect no more federal government, 50 independent states.

Your contention is that every state should keep their taxes unto their own state? No more mixing/pooling of money? So in effect no more federal government, 50 independent states.

Indeed...Hey Let's Form a UNION like the EU?

;)

;)

No! If all individual entities, screw the overlord. I'm in. I'll pick the state that I feel most comfortable with and move there. The EU is a failure, my state would certainly opt out of such a proposal.

;)

No! If all individual entities, screw the overlord. I'm in. I'll pick the state that I feel most comfortable with and move there. The EU is a failure, my state would certainly opt out of such a proposal.

As would mine. They tell 'em to...well...er...uhmmm...

Anyway? This Federal UNION we have is in serious trouble nonetheless.

Forum List

Back