'I Believe In Redistribution' ~ Obama

Just a whole lot of us out here would like to see some major redistribution of wealth to the people that do the daily work that keeps this nation going. For the last 30 years the redistribution of wealth has been upward, time to turn that around.

Just a whole lot of us out here would like to see some major redistribution of wealth to the people that do the daily work that keeps this nation going. For the last 30 years the redistribution of wealth has been upward, time to turn that around.

And a whole lot of us would like to keep what they earn and be able, at their own free will, to donate money to any charity of choice.

So the Buffett Rule, that Obama is shoving down our throats, I thought was not to redistribute wealth.

So Obama was for redistribution until he wasn't...Almost sounds....familiar..

Silly Democrat voters never stop to think...IF Democrats have been fighting for us all these years why are we still poor?

Simple answer...if the Democrats ever actually did for the poor what they claim to do their voting base would disappear overnight...

These fools never realize just what useful tools they really are!

Then you are by definition a COMMUNIST!

"Give me a crying f...king break! Violins playing for you sobbing "daily work keeps nation going"! WORK???? YOu lazy bums have NO idea what WORK IS!
Did you ever get up at 4:30 in the morning? Did you have drag a harrow for hours everyday?
Did YOU EVER tar a roof? BUILD anything??
SH...t no! ALL YOU want as Romney has written you dick heads off is to have someone GIVE you something!

Do something constructive! Instead of moaning and whining about distributing wealth!
GEEZ you are so f..king brain washed!

You are like a little kid and you've never grown a set!
OH... johnny has a sucker and I don't! wah.....!!!:mad:

"Give me a crying f...king break! Violins playing for you sobbing "daily work keeps nation going"! WORK???? YOu lazy bums have NO idea what WORK IS!
Did you ever get up at 4:30 in the morning? Did you have drag a harrow for hours everyday?
SH...t no! ALL YOU want as Romney has written you dick heads off is to have someone GIVE you something!

Do something constructive! Instead of moaning and whining about distributing wealth!

Oh now remember, according to Obama, you didn't build that.

You didn't.

Just who are these workers that deserve some major redistribution of wealth? How much wealth do they deserve?

To YOU IDIOTS that whine about Johnny has a bigger sucker then I do...!!!
FACTS!!!
How many millionaires in the USA in 1892 there were 4,047 Millionaires.

GDP in 1892 was $16.352 billion and per person adjusted for inflation was $5,147.

In 2010 the U.S. had 3,100,000 millionaires
Again 2011 GDP $15,940 billion and per person $42,671.

Some people evidently WANTED it more then others, some people were LUCKIER.. some people were born BUT all I am confident certainly KNOW that idiots want redistribution!

You didn't.

MY TAXES DID!! This is what you idiots are so stupid!
WHERE do you think the money comes from that builds the bridges, roads???
F...king TAXES paid by 53% of the USA TAX Payers

You didn't.

You're right, since I'm in real estate development, I hire people to build..

Duh, this is like the THIRD thread on this. Plus, the video is fake.

No. It is at least the seventh one today. Not kidding. And all of them have identical titles, right down to the quote marks.

Very, very creepy.

There appears to be some mass email chain or something. Romney mentioned the redistribution video on Fox when defending his 47 percent statement, and now all these topics appear. It is a very clumsy defense strategy.

Last edited:
Can anyone name a nation that does not have a method of redistribution of wealth? The first economic textbook I pick up lists five functions of government and number three is "Redistributing wealth and income."
Some have tried to make some of the every day practices of a nation as subversive, communistic, fascist or whatever. Could capitalism exist if not for a constant redistibution of wealth? The problem is the pattern of redistibution, does it maintain the well-being of the nation? If america wants a middle class we have to have a system of redistribution that creates and maintains that middle class, and I see this election as America deciding just that.

So the Buffett Rule, that Obama is shoving down our throats, I thought was not to redistribute wealth.

So Obama was for redistribution until he wasn't...Almost sounds....familiar..

Silly Democrat voters never stop to think...IF Democrats have been fighting for us all these years why are we still poor?

Simple answer...if the Democrats ever actually did for the poor what they claim to do their voting base would disappear overnight...

These fools never realize just what useful tools they really are!

If tax cuts were the answer to getting the economy rolling again, we would be swimming in good jobs, because we've cut taxes to the lowest level in over 60 years and have the lowest government revenues to prove it. Guess what the Republicans want to do? Cut taxes more. Can you fucking believe it? Cutting taxes to the lowest level in over 60 years didn't get it done, so let's do it some more? It's insanity I tell you, complete insanity.

Can anyone name a nation that does not have a method of redistribution of wealth? The first economic textbook I pick up lists five functions of government and number three is "Redistributing wealth and income."
Some have tried to make some of the every day practices of a nation as subversive, communistic, fascist or whatever. Could capitalism exist if not for a constant redistibution of wealth? The problem is the pattern of redistibution, does it maintain the well-being of the nation? If america wants a middle class we have to have a system of redistribution that creates and maintains that middle class, and I see this election as America deciding just that.

I am happy to tell you that you will be sorely disappointed.

Even if Obama wins, he's a lame duck from day one.

Stronger House and Senate (more conservative) will pretty much fight him every step of the way.

His second term is doomed before it starts.

And you can spare me the obstructionists comments.....that is just what I want them to do and the more they do it the more I will work for them and contribute to them.

I am happy to tell you that you will be sorely disappointed.

Even if Obama wins, he's a lame duck from day one.

Stronger House and Senate (more conservative) will pretty much fight him every step of the way.

His second term is doomed before it starts.

And you can spare me the obstructionists comments.....that is just what I want them to do and the more they do it the more I will work for them and contribute to them.

Yeah, continue to hold America hostage because you racist NaziCons don't like the black Democrat living in the White House. Yeah, that's really what America needs...

Forum List

Back