I believe Christie is going to run

Do you believe Chris Christie will get the nomination in 2016?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No *if not, then who?*

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Not sure/don't know

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Let's face it. There is no one spectacular from either parties getting any sort of attention right now.

But anything is possible before 2016. And I am eligible to run then. Not sure you'd want me though but I better I could do better than most of the people thinking about running.;)

Seriously though, the problems in our country aren't going to be fixed by the White House going to a Republican or remaining in Democrat hands. The solutions to the problems facing our nation won't come from the government.

The solutions will come when we as a people decide to change our lives and govern ourselves. As long as we look to Washington for the solution to our problems, our problems are just going to get bigger and bigger.

Christie will run, kick the crap of out any far right reactionary candidates like Santorum et al (no one on the far right can win), and have a decent chance of winning the election.

While I think the Republicans DO need to run someone more moderate, Christie the Hutt isn't the guy.

He's prickly, he's a bully, he's made his name screwing over working folks and a lot of moderate Republicans will never forgive him for hugging Obama in 2012.
That's not so. I did because he did it for the people of the Garden State. A leader who looks out for his own people is okay in my book. If he wants to be President, though, he needs to trim down to about 175. We don't need a president to have a heart attack due to obesity, which leads to early death, and he needs to be down to that two years before he throws his hat into the ring, to show he is serious about his health and image for children of the nation to look up to.

Christie will run, kick the crap of out any far right reactionary candidates like Santorum et al (no one on the far right can win), and have a decent chance of winning the election.

While I think the Republicans DO need to run someone more moderate, Christie the Hutt isn't the guy.

He's prickly, he's a bully, he's made his name screwing over working folks and a lot of moderate Republicans will never forgive him for hugging Obama in 2012.
That's not so. I did because he did it for the people of the Garden State. A leader who looks out for his own people is okay in my book. If he wants to be President, though, he needs to trim down to about 175. We don't need a president to have a heart attack due to obesity, which leads to early death, and he needs to be down to that two years before he throws his hat into the ring, to show he is serious about his health and image for children of the nation to look up to.

I honestly think the screwing over of working folks is a much more serious issue than how fat this clown is.

Again, this fat fool will never be the nominee, so I'm not worried that much about it. Wall Street will try to push him, but it won't fly.

I honestly think the screwing over of working folks is a much more serious issue than how fat this clown is.

Again, this fat fool will never be the nominee, so I'm not worried that much about it. Wall Street will try to push him, but it won't fly.

Moderates decide election results, do they not? Who else would moderates vote for BUT Christie?

Or does this go back to "they'll never see another Presidency if they don't get their shit together?"

Moderates decide election results, do they not? Who else would moderates vote for BUT Christie?

Or does this go back to "they'll never see another Presidency if they don't get their shit together?"

You see, I have never bought the "You have to nominate a moderate to win at the GOP".

The GOP's only two post-Watergate electoral successes have been Reagan and Dubya Bush, guys who were unapologetically conservative.

The GOP does have some demagraphic issues, namely that they've alienated minorities and women and working folks, but a conservative could still win enough of those groups to win.

I think you have 45% who will always vote Democratic, 45% who will always vote Republican, and 10% in the middle who vote on who they'd like to have a beer with.

Now while on paper, Christie would seem to win the "Beer Primary", the thing is, he really has a very abrasive side.

I also think that Hillary will have the advantage of being the first plausible female candidate for the presidency.

Forum List

Back