I belief that Cruz, Huckabee, Walker, Carson, Kasich and 1-2 more win 2020 !! Or Cruz victory 2016 ?

America choise which in 2020 ????

• Huckabee - Republican

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Walker - Republican

• Kasich - Republican

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Cruz - Republican

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Carson - Republican

• Gomez - Democrats

• Obama - Communist Party

• Other

• I can not choise before election 2016 is over

• Cruz are president before next election

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Maybe one more how are newie or 1 in this year but no strong enough this year. No the Paul and Rubio and Fiorina maybe true Kasich. Even Cruz have 25 precents winning goals this year he can win but Trump is before and still Clinton and Sanders are stronger candidates in election 2016. 2020 year are next winner campaign if Democrats win. If maybe are Gomez Libertainan or Democrats and Obama Communist Party leader how can win 2020 if US choise Libertainan or Communist Party or will be Ted Cruz in 2016 then Gomez by new Democrats ???? Obama will maybe choise Communist Party later in 2017.

Thoughts all people in USMB. 14 days trial.

• Banned
Maybe Ted Cruz win in 2016 if Americans trust in this canadian.

• Banned
Last victorius for Clinton and Trump in 2016 I say easily. Both are closer to Sanders last age 74 year in 2020 and that is no so cool when they are old even Sanders are old 2016. They victory in 2016 1 of 2 pcs instead if not Cruz will take home victory of 2016 but I will Cruz in 2020 and Huckabee and Kasich. You will Ben Carson 2020 ??

I just want to survive 2016. Can't think of 2020.

• Banned
Or will be Trump in 2016 and then the race with if Gomez come to land and former president Obama I say Trump will win vs Sanders but not vs Clinton and if Clinton win they will be my favorite in 2020 of Republicans. Christie are only GOP if Trump win this year and will takes over if Trump die 2018-2021 like Nixon in Vietnam war 1970-1978.

• Banned
Alright let's pause real quick. Who the fuck is Gomez?

My new favorite. Cruz or Trump win in 2016 they will be Johnson, Stein, Gomez or Obama sure. And you vote in other if you know Stein and Gary Johnson.

Mike Huckabee won in 2008 a single polls even was Obama wins election 2008.

I vote on Huckabee as no 2 favorite. Can't vote on my biggest star Kasich.

Huckabee are many american favorite even are to 70 year in next election.

I'll see if it changes if the favorite of four years, or will it be Libertainan in the next election regardless of which one wins the election campaign four years before.

I real wanted Kasich even I don't vote on this in this treath. Presious for my Kasich dream.

My top pretenders 2020 election:

1. Cruz
2. Walker
3. Kasich
4. Rubio
5. Paul

If one Democrat win 2016.

If Trump win 2016.

1. O'Malley
2. Gomez
3. Stein - Democrat ??

Or Libertainan Party choise.

Last edited:
Maybe one more how are newie or 1 in this year but no strong enough this year. No the Paul and Rubio and Fiorina maybe true Kasich. Even Cruz have 25 precents winning goals this year he can win but Trump is before and still Clinton and Sanders are stronger candidates in election 2016. 2020 year are next winner campaign if Democrats win. If maybe are Gomez Libertainan or Democrats and Obama Communist Party leader how can win 2020 if US choise Libertainan or Communist Party or will be Ted Cruz in 2016 then Gomez by new Democrats ???? Obama will maybe choise Communist Party later in 2017.

Thoughts all people in USMB. 14 days trial.
Since you seem to be posting from the Middle East in a bunker somewhere, I'll let you in on a secret. American law doesn't allow a person with a Canadian birth certificate to run for president. This will be revealed later this Summer by the United States Supreme Court. Until then, different people have different reasons for remaining quiet about it. Our democrats, should Cruz get the nod, will reveal that Ruling at the most embarrassing, and costly, time for the GOP.

Forum List

Back