"I begged for help, the shook my off and kicked me..."

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
After the video, comes the testimony itself:
On Sunday afternoon Adelle Banita-Bennett, widow of Aharon Banita-Bennett, who herself was seriously injured in the stabbing attack Saturday night in Old City of Jerusalem, woke up from medical coma she had been placed under in order to enable doctors to treat her.

Among the first people she spoke to was Ashkenazic Chief Rabbi David Lau, whom she told in detail about the attack.

The widow told Rabbi Lau that she attempted to escape from the terrorist after the stabbing began.

“I ran for dozens of meters with a knife in my shoulder, bleeding. Arabs in the area who saw this horrible scene clapped and laughed, and told that they hoped for my quick death. I felt I was about to faint,” she said. “I tried to hold on to someone who passed by, and they just shook me off and kicked me, and said 'die.'”

Arab Witnesses Laughed, Spat at Wounded Terror Victim

Yes , on CNN your PM talking about how great Israel is and how bad Palestinians are, why don't they have Abbas on there or someone who is a representative from Palestine, then we can hear the full truth. Unfortunately American people only listen to the news.

He also has that famous pic of the bomb with him. So you want us to feel sorry for a jew here and there, when hundreds of Palestinians are being killed and imprisoned, think again. If she had been a Palestinian she would of been dead, and no one would of heard about it.

The hatred is going both ways. It is up to truth and good leaders to put a stop to it. I don't see too many of those truth leaders coming out yet. There is still way too much propaganda pushed on all sides.

Yes , on CNN your PM talking about how great Israel is and how bad Palestinians are, why don't they have Abbas on there or someone who is a representative from Palestine, then we can hear the full truth. Unfortunately American people only listen to the news.

He also has that famous pic of the bomb with him. So you want us to feel sorry for a jew here and there, when hundreds of Palestinians are being killed and imprisoned, think again. If she had been a Palestinian she would of been dead, and no one would of heard about it.

Ever thought that the pallywood presenters have not had time to doctor any footage or to write the script for Abbas to present as the truth. Now don't cry when some Palestinians get killed will you in reprisals for this attack, or thousands get a chance of a degree while in an Israeli prison.

In light of this latest incident the Palestinians are to blame for their own deaths, ever heard of SUICIDE BY COP ?

ever heard of SUICIDE BY being in occupied territory?

No and neither have you, but if the Palestinians want to miss out on paradise then let them keep getting killed.

By the way the Jews owned Jerusalem until the Palestinians forcibly evicted them in 1949, now they are back and reclaiming their property. Time for the Palestinians to move over and make room.

Forum List

Back