I been chatting with this woman on Bumble and saw....SAHM under name

Or................it could be some bored housewife looking for a little on the side.

Or................it could also be some horny single mom who is too busy to date, but still wants to get laid. I've met a couple like that in my time. When I was younger, I had a Match.com account, and there were several times that happened. One time, the woman came to visit me (she lived 2 towns over), and she brought her kids. She then asked if I had someone I could call for babysitting, and I had a friend who was willing to watch her kids. Well, we went out for a motorbike ride, shot some pool, and had a drink or two. She then said that it was getting time for her to get back (was only 5 in the afternoon), so we rode back to my house. She then said she wanted to "talk" for a bit more, and we went in. As soon as she walked in the door, she made a beeline for my bedroom and started to strip. I asked her what she was doing, and she said she didn't have enough time to date someone seriously, but she still liked sex, and we had 45 min. if I was interested.

45 min later, we went and picked up her kids.
Sounds like something a crack whore would do. Left her kids with complete strangers for a man she didn't know?

HUGE red flag.

She looked good, smelled nice, and drove a pretty nice SUV, so no, I don't think your assessment is correct.

But, that isn't the only time I've had stuff like that happen. One night, I was working at a bar and some woman walked in and started looking around like she was looking for someone. I looked at her, asked her who she was looking for, and she said "a man". I then asked her what the guy looked like, because I'd been working since 7pm that night. She then said she just wanted a dude, and she was running out of time because she had to get back to her babysitter. She also said that all the guys she'd seen thus far were either too drunk or already had women with them.

I then turned to my co worker and asked if she could hold down the bar for a bit, and she said sure. I then took the woman back to my place, got laid, and went back to the bar to finish my shift. And, she came prepared, because she had a whole package of condoms she was looking to use.

The skanky women seem to gravitate to you. Not sure that's worthy of storytelling lol

I'm guessing you never hung out in a biker bar, have you?

Been through a lot of bars in my life. A skank is a skank regardless of her social standing.

And they were always in short supply....

Forum List

Back