I attempted a social experiment on another forum seeking white opinion of blacks.

The things I admire about Black People have nothing to do with them being black.They are the same characteristics I admire about people of any color. And I admire or don't admire these characteristics on an individual basis.
Nice spin, you should work for the DNC.

The things I admire about Black People have nothing to do with them being black.They are the same characteristics I admire about people of any color. And I admire or don't admire these characteristics on an individual basis.
Nice spin, you should work for the DNC.
They would have to pay enough to make it worth my while.

Actually my answer is more of a RNC answer IMO.

I asked if the white forum participants could list 5 things that they admire about black people that has nothing to do with sports or entertainment. Or what are 5 positive stereotypes held about blacks that has nothing to do with sports or entertainment. I posted it in a forum for politics and controversies, which I deemed my question would fall under the latter. After a day, no one could come up with one single thing that they admired about black people.....and eventually the topic got deleted and I was banned for 30 days from the forum.
That bolded segment is very telling don't you think?

If its so easy why not demonstrate that ease and list names and how they advanced humanity? Now, of course, think about if I asked you the same question concerning whites. See the difference?
I realize I am not your target audience being that I'm a black female but I have to admit I was a little bit stumped at your question and began to wonder why that is, because I know it's not due to black people not having contributed to the advancement of our country or human kind at large.

I guess black people are seldom portrayed in a positive light - not in the media, not in our history books, not on the nightly news and when we are it's viewed as an anomoly.

The first person who came to my mind when you modified the requirements to "genius" level was Katherine Johnson et al, the "computers" at NASA that helped to put the first astronaut John Glenn into orbit around the earth. I myself had never even heard of them until the movie "Hidden Figures" and my background is in both aeronautics and computer programming. In any case I have a link for more accomplishments of Africans Americans in STEM if anyone is interested, I apologize if this is considered sending your thread off on a tangent:
16 Black STEM Innovators & Leaders To Hold as Role Models | iD Tech

Just want to emphasis this point made by the OP

"What I find is that white racist like to focus on statistics and that the ONLY think that they are concerned with highlighting is NOT that ALL blacks are guilty of it, but that blacks data is inferior to white data. The data, in their minds is PROOF of black innate inferiority to whites, which is gleaned by their dismissal of any and all possible causes for the differentials EXCEPT INNATE INFERIORITY!!!"
I mention this because I have asked if a certain poster believed that the only explanation for the poor results on the part of the black individuals involved in a lawsuit was because he believed blacks were inferior to whites and his reaction to my question was to accuse me of having called him a racists. This lead to over a month of temper tantrums, false accusations, crying, lying, basically actinig like a 2 year old (on his part, not mine). But it's a fairly effective tactic even though it didn't work on me as a means of deflection and to get the spotlight off of them.

Last edited:
That bolded segment is very telling don't you think?
It shows you liberals love banning posters you don't agree with. Look at how they've banished MindWars's threads to a sub-forum that's very difficult to find:
Conspiracy Theories
You're very new here. Mariyam is not a moderator and this is not a liberal forum. You will never, at any time of day, lack a MindWars link to InfoWars. She posts at least two dozen threads a day. Rest easy.

so apparently they don’t know that I sometimes mix up homonyms....probably because I always proofread communications to respected entities.

You just don't proofread your "communications" on here, as your frequent bloopers demonstrate.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back