I applaud you Mr. President for NOT playing the race card!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Obama: Race 'Not the Overriding Issue Here' - Political News - FOXNews.com
President Obama said Friday that angry criticisms about his health care agenda are driven by an intense debate over the proper role of government -- and not by racism.

"Are there people out there who don't like me because of race? I'm sure there are," Obama told CNN. "That's not the overriding issue here."

Love him or hate him, agree with him or disagree with him, but no honest person can deny that this was a class act move! :clap2: Obama thank you! The race card was not an issue here and thank you for not playing it! :clap2: :clap2::clap2:

Please give credit where credit is due!:eusa_angel:

President Obama said Friday that angry criticisms about his health care agenda are driven by an intense debate over the proper role of government -- and not by racism.

"Are there people out there who don't like me because of race? I'm sure there are," Obama told CNN. "That's not the overriding issue here."

Love him or hate him, agree with him or disagree with him, but no honest person can deny that this was a class act move! :clap2: Obama thank you! The race card was not an issue here and thank you for not playing it! :clap2: :clap2::clap2:

wow, another thing i can agree with Obama on
i think thats about the 6th thing so far

I give props for the President for doing this, of course.

It is convenient that it was allowed to continue for over a week, though. That allowed the millions of groupies to jump on the inane faux-racism bandwagon for over a week. The groupies continued the inanity; the opposition tried reason (not an effective tool against blind followers); then when BHO speaks up, there is relief and a feeling of good will among much of his oppostion.

He fucks up majorly elsewhere, but fewer of the opposition pay attention because they are thankful.

I give him a big bump in those tracking polls.

Last edited:
Then Obama went back to the West Wing and laughed. "Michelle can you believe the white crackers ate up this white cottage cheese?"

*Dramatization may not have happened.*

Last edited:

Well, a REAL CLASS ACT move would have happened before Barack Obama's name was ever known to the American public--of leaving Rev. Wrights church. After all, Oprah did it--& she wasn't even running for political office.

The next class act--would have been if Barack Obama--wouldn't have thrashed out at the Cambridge police department--in one sentence stating he knew nothing of the incident--& then in the next stating the Camibridge police--made a very bad decision--in going after his bud--Professor Gates--another black radical professor.

The 3rd class act--is the appointment of Van Jones, of course another black radical whom Obama appointed as the "green jobs czar" who is a white hating black man--who is on video for wanting to release felons from our prisons do to green jobs, & who is also on video for wanting ALL wealth redistribuition to feed the federal government & who is also on video praising Hugo Chavez for taking over the media in his country.

Who knows--maybe--we'll get another "historic" perfectly pronounced speech that will send tingley feelings up everyone's legs?-----:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Luckily, oreo, I think this "historical" bullsh*t is done.

No--I don't think so- though I wish it were so. We just had 1/2 or more of this country called racists by the the WORST X-President in recent history. CNN interviewed Carter--& he said it. An x-President in the same party just did an major dump on the Obama administration. Obama's approval ratings will drop simply because of Jimmy Carter & what he said. Therefore, I expect another historical--perfectly pronouced speech that will send tingley feelings up all our legs--LOL.

$carter_worst.jpg

Last edited:

maybe you will have the same revelation one day

Yep, he's classy alright. He allowed the false claims of racism to go on for days before he said anything.
He sat back and let the MSM and the democrat party scream racism (where it didn't exist) for how many days before he came out and made a statement about it?
In chess, the pawns always go first.

Are you kidding me?

Wow ............. no wonder this guy got elected.

Obama has been playing the race card his entire adult life and masterfully so.

Dear God, the blind leading the blind.

Amazing!

Forum List

Back