I appear to be new, but actually something happened to my account....

superthumb.gif

and I tried to change my password and the only way I could was to reregister. So, formerly Jackson, I am now Briggs, leaning to the right on the side of our Constitution and a prosperous US.
Well, since it's just ol' Jackson, you don't get donuts.

AND NO RIDGERUNNER IT ISN'T BECAUSE HE LEANS RIGHT. You know how easy it is for those little lap dogs to get way too fat.

Still must be bugs in the system.

I have no content. :(

In fact, when I check again, I may have not even posted this. I am being erased...:eek:

Never log out!!!

Still must be bugs in the system.

I have no content. :(

In fact, when I check again, I may have not even posted this. I am being erased...:eek:

Never log out!!!
Yes you do. Look under "Recent Activity." It should be there until things get restored. If they were taken out, that is. Anyway, You have to sort through stuff on "Recent Activity," but most of it should be right there.

and I tried to change my password and the only way I could was to reregister. So, formerly Jackson, I am now Briggs, leaning to the right on the side of our Constitution and a prosperous US.
Tell Kat, Jackson. She can give you an option or two, I'm pretty sure. I was Freedombecki for years, then I had to nurse my husband through his battle with dementia, and was gone for 3 or 4 years, couldn't remember my password, so I just reregistered as "beautress." By the time I was told Kat could fix it, I was already back for about a month or so, so I just went with it. :D

AND NO RIDGERUNNER IT ISN'T BECAUSE HE LEANS RIGHT. You know how easy it is for those little lap dogs to get way too fat.
Down girl, down! lol

I remember Jackson! So I'll bring the refreshments: Welcome back, good friend!
xbuffet2b.jpg.pagespeed.ic.cLcmYXpW_v.jpg

Down girl, down! lol

Thank you, good friend! I just posted on the Sanders thread and wasn't allowed to post. Not enough "likes" yet. Woe is me!

Down girl, down! lol

Thank you, good friend! I just posted on the Sanders thread and wasn't allowed to post. Not enough "likes" yet. Woe is me!
De nada. I'll see if I can follows ya. It'll be fun. :)

The same thing happened to me. I had to retegister. The difference is, when i put in the new password I got this username. I just kept it.

Down girl, down! lol

Looks like enough for all of us? Yummmmmmmm......

Down girl, down! lol

Briggs, I see you got your Jackson account back. Pass the Alka Seltzer, please.

Forum List

Back