I apologize to Walmart workers.

A bit early to be posting this. I wonder what your real motive may be

Oh do tell! Please tell us all what I'm thinking.

Can't do it, I am just wondering why you are apologizing BEFORE black Friday really started. How could you know there would not be protests? Are you a mind reader?

Check the time. I did this just this morning. Black Friday has been going on in many places since 8pm thanksgiving night.

I have given them some major grief and apparently it isn't deserved.

I can find nothing so far in the news about any striking Walmart employees. I drive right by the Walmart on John Young Parkway here in Orlando twice a day on my way to work. It was packed last night and this morning. I saw no one protesting at all. Walmart is not suffering.

Perhaps we will see reports today at some point in the news where some Walmart employees in the liberal infested states like California, or washington or New York walked out but apparently they will be in the vast minority.

So to most Walmart employees I apologize for berating you. I listened to the lefties here and actually thought you people would be walking out on this important day for your company. I should know better, lefties are full of shit and never to be believed, but I got caught up in it.

See you all tomorrow when I come in your store for my Christmas shopping.

Have a good holiday.

Yea, how dare they not sacrifice their lives and families for the good of the incredibly wealthy.

A few questions:
1) Who is asking a WalMart employee to "sacrifice their life"?
2) Who is asking a WalMart employee to sacrifice the life of a family member?
3) How would doing so benefit "the incredibly wealthy"?
4) Is someone working at WalMart against their will?

I can find nothing so far in the news about any striking Walmart employees. I drive right by the Walmart on John Young Parkway here in Orlando twice a day on my way to work. It was packed last night and this morning. I saw no one protesting at all. Walmart is not suffering.

Perhaps we will see reports today at some point in the news where some Walmart employees in the liberal infested states like California, or washington or New York walked out but apparently they will be in the vast minority.

So to most Walmart employees I apologize for berating you. I listened to the lefties here and actually thought you people would be walking out on this important day for your company. I should know better, lefties are full of shit and never to be believed, but I got caught up in it.

Have a good holiday.

Yea, how dare they not sacrifice their lives and families for the good of the incredibly wealthy.

Whatever pal, they didn't strike and i gave them grief because I thought they would. You want to argue about the poor poor pitiful poor and the evil mean stinking rotten nasty rich, then there are a number of threads on that already.

Why would you in any case; you post this as if striking were something ‘bad.’

Every worker has the right to strike, to protest, to take issue with his working conditions, and to attempt to improve his wage or working condition, and not just for himself but for fellow workers.

Although not surprising, the right’s contempt for working Americans is telling, as is the conservative attempt to demonize those seeking better working conditions.

And conservatives and libertarians are also wrong in their position that in order for a worker to ‘improve’ his wage or working condition he must look for work elsewhere, as he has every right to stay at his current position and address his issues with that employer – this is no longer the 19th Century, the Lochner Era is thankfully long gone.

Have a good holiday.

On a day when WalMart makes so much profit, it would be nice to see them kick some of it back to their "associates"

You are free to buy WalMart shares in the open market and to voice that oh-so-excellent suggestion at the annual shareholders meeting. Good luck.

Until then, it's a private company with employees working at will. Don't like it? Don't shop there.

And guess, what? WalMart does share profit with their associates through incentive stock options. So, not only is your argument weak, you're dead wrong. Sucks to be you I guess.

On a day when WalMart makes so much profit, it would be nice to see them kick some of it back to their "associates"

You seem like a caring person, maybe you should start a charity organization to help out these Walmart employees. How much time and money have you put into making sure Walmart employees are taken care of?

Walmart doesn't have employees...they have associates

Associates implys that they have some stake in the company.You would think they would share some profits

They do. Incentive stock options.

You seem like a caring person, maybe you should start a charity organization to help out these Walmart employees. How much time and money have you put into making sure Walmart employees are taken care of?

Walmart doesn't have employees...they have associates

Associates implys that they have some stake in the company.You would think they would share some profits

They do. Incentive stock options.

Exactly, and that is why they are called Associates.

Have a good holiday.
Maybe they saw how that worked out for Hostess and wised up.

Have a good holiday.

Lol..lefties hate Walmart and their employees, and will do anything to blacken their name.

Walmart employees appreciate the fact that they have jobs. Unlike union controlled teachers.

Have a good holiday.

Most of the wealthy people hate WalMart. If WalMart closes for a strike the only people that feel it are going to be the poor.

Employees make an agreement to exchange x hours a year to the employer for a specified amount per hour.
The government forces under severe penalties the employer to pay in addition to the specified amount per hour,
the employer pays on behalf to the Federal Govt. 6.2% of the hourly pay rate for the employee's FUTURE Social Security retirement checks.
The employer pays 1.45% of the hourly rate to the Federal Govt. on behalf of the employee for FUTURE Medicare benefit.
The employer also pays a fluctuating amount of the hourly rate called FUTA for unemployment benefits that currently provides unemployment checks!

I am confident that a large number of Americans HAVE NO IDEA that the employer by law PAYS more right now then the employee in addition to the
agreed hourly rate 6.2% of the hourly rate for SS & 1.45% for Medicare... all to the benefit of the employee!

Most uninformed Americans don't know that under Federal law EMPLOYERS PAY these taxes for the employee's BENEFIT!!!

And the majority of those uninformed are democrats.

Yeah....who gives a shit that they pay so little in actual wages thar their adult employees need food stamps to survive?

What you don't see is that Walmart makes a killing while people like YOU AND I subside what they're too fucking cheap to pay their employees with OUR TAX DOLLARS! Corporate welfare? You betcha.

The problem is that people like those that work at Walmart and other similar jobs USED to be primarily filled by teenagers and adults that just want some extra cash are now more and more filled by people who need those wages to live and keep themselves and/or raise their families.

Uninformed? I think you two ought to look the mirror.

Oh....that's right...they can get two or three shitty jobs....then when their kids ate running the fucking street wreaking havoc, you'll blame them for not being at home taking care of their kids.

That's the mindset of the Conservative voter.

Have a good holiday.

Lol..lefties hate Walmart and their employees, and will do anything to blacken their name.

Walmart employees appreciate the fact that they have jobs. Unlike union controlled teachers.

Fuck you.

Have a good holiday.

Fuck you.

Looks like the truth hurts, what a strange response.

Fuck you.

Why is a strange response? You assholes love to pigeon hole people and tell me who I fucking Hate? Fuck you too. You know who I hate? No one.

You know who I dislike and have very little respect for? Assholes who make assumptions about people....and Koshergirl is one of the biggest douchebags on here for that bullshit.

Fuck you.

Why is a strange response? You assholes love to pigeon hole people and tell me who I fucking Hate? Fuck you too. You know who I hate? No one.

You know who I dislike and have very little respect for? Assholes who make assumptions about people....and Koshergirl is one of the biggest douchebags on here for that bullshit.

Keep crying, your answer to me, you pigeon holed me, liberals on this board tell me all the time who I am supposed to hate, so if it was one side playing the game fine, but it isn't. Yet you act like it.

The truths hurts, that is why you responded so poorly.

Forum List

Back