I apologize to Walmart workers.

I have given them some major grief and apparently it isn't deserved.

I can find nothing so far in the news about any striking Walmart employees. I drive right by the Walmart on John Young Parkway here in Orlando twice a day on my way to work. It was packed last night and this morning. I saw no one protesting at all. Walmart is not suffering.

Perhaps we will see reports today at some point in the news where some Walmart employees in the liberal infested states like California, or washington or New York walked out but apparently they will be in the vast minority.

So to most Walmart employees I apologize for berating you. I listened to the lefties here and actually thought you people would be walking out on this important day for your company. I should know better, lefties are full of shit and never to be believed, but I got caught up in it.

See you all tomorrow when I come in your store for my Christmas shopping.

Have a good holiday.

On a day when WalMart makes so much profit, it would be nice to see them kick some of it back to their "associates"

If I was them, I'd do it. I'd give extra money to every employee who worked on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I would do it as a surprise bonus check the first thing on Monday, but ONLY to those who worked those days and NOT including anyone who wlaked off the job. That would burn the striker's asses.

To me it is a win-win

The associates who put up with the mobs of people and help you make black Friday profits should get a little pre Christmas bonus

Employees make an agreement to exchange x hours a year to the employer for a specified amount per hour.
The government forces under severe penalties the employer to pay in addition to the specified amount per hour,
the employer pays on behalf to the Federal Govt. 6.2% of the hourly pay rate for the employee's FUTURE Social Security retirement checks.
The employer pays 1.45% of the hourly rate to the Federal Govt. on behalf of the employee for FUTURE Medicare benefit.
The employer also pays a fluctuating amount of the hourly rate called FUTA for unemployment benefits that currently provides unemployment checks!

I am confident that a large number of Americans HAVE NO IDEA that the employer by law PAYS more right now then the employee in addition to the
agreed hourly rate 6.2% of the hourly rate for SS & 1.45% for Medicare... all to the benefit of the employee!

Most uninformed Americans don't know that under Federal law EMPLOYERS PAY these taxes for the employee's BENEFIT!!!

And the majority of those uninformed are democrats.

I was at Thanksgiving dinner and all the people there were as unhappy with Obama as I am, yet a couple of people were voicing the standard MSM meme regarding Walmart pay for employees and these were GOPers!

So I explained about the grossly misinformed FACT that as an Employer Walmart and me and other Employers Pay in addition to the base hourly rate the additional 6.2% of the hourly rate towards employee's social security and 1.45% for Medicare.. and they were surprised!

I wonder is Obama knows this.
I'm sure he doesn't know most of what is in the Health Care bill that bares his name.

I can find nothing so far in the news about any striking Walmart employees. I drive right by the Walmart on John Young Parkway here in Orlando twice a day on my way to work. It was packed last night and this morning. I saw no one protesting at all. Walmart is not suffering.

Perhaps we will see reports today at some point in the news where some Walmart employees in the liberal infested states like California, or washington or New York walked out but apparently they will be in the vast minority.

So to most Walmart employees I apologize for berating you. I listened to the lefties here and actually thought you people would be walking out on this important day for your company. I should know better, lefties are full of shit and never to be believed, but I got caught up in it.

Have a good holiday.

Good thing for you most people don't wear their pain on their sleeve, huh? They're cowed, because they have to feed their families, and can't really afford to find another job. And you love that they have to be that way. Restrained, unable to challenge their corporate masters.

Last edited:

I was at Thanksgiving dinner and all the people there were as unhappy with Obama as I am, yet a couple of people were voicing the standard MSM meme regarding Walmart pay for employees and these were GOPers!

So I explained about the grossly misinformed FACT that as an Employer Walmart and me and other Employers Pay in addition to the base hourly rate the additional 6.2% of the hourly rate towards employee's social security and 1.45% for Medicare.. and they were surprised!

I'm sure he doesn't know most of what is in the Health Care bill that bares his name.

I KNOW he doesn't know that in 2011 of the total $818 billion (35.5% of TOTaL Federal REVENUE by the way) paid to the Federal Govt in the form of SS/Medicare payroll tax deductions..
58% or over $470 billion WAS the EMPLOYERS' payments above what was deducted from the employees' paycheck!

Why else then would he make statements like these that directly reduce employees by bankrupting companies!!!

"if somebody wants to build coal utility plant it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
"Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices.."
"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program."Obama's words exactly!!
which means:
"I prefer to destroy the 1,300 health insurance companies that pay $100 billion a YEAR in Federal/State/Local taxes/social security/Medicare/workman's compensation/ unemployment insurance AND local property taxes on their facilities!
I prefer to put out of work the 400,000 people that work in the health insurance companies!"

Have a good holiday.

On a day when WalMart makes so much profit, it would be nice to see them kick some of it back to their "associates"

You seem like a caring person, maybe you should start a charity organization to help out these Walmart employees. How much time and money have you put into making sure Walmart employees are taken care of?

Walmart doesn't have employees...they have associates

Associates implys that they have some stake in the company.You would think they would share some profits

Why should I take care of Walmart associates? I did not become one of the richest people on earth because of them

Have a good holiday.

So should WalMart kick back to their vendors, suppliers, utility companies??
After all these vendors,et.al. are just like Walmart employees, the vendors,etc. have agreed to sell goods/services to Walmart.
Just as ANY employee AGREES to sell their hours of their life in exchange for an hourly rate, using YOUR logic, vendors should share in Walmart profits!!!

Did the vendors give up their Thanksgiving holiday? Did the vendors have to work in a situation with five times the workload?

If they did, then I think the company they work for should give them a bonus also

You seem like a caring person, maybe you should start a charity organization to help out these Walmart employees. How much time and money have you put into making sure Walmart employees are taken care of?

Associates implys that they have some stake in the company.You would think they would share some profits

Why should I take care of Walmart associates? I did not become one of the richest people on earth because of them

That liberal love, wanting others to do the work, while you sit on your ass and make decisions on what others should be doing.

You can call them whatever you want, Walmart, legally has employees.

After all these vendors,et.al. are just like Walmart employees, the vendors,etc. have agreed to sell goods/services to Walmart.
Just as ANY employee AGREES to sell their hours of their life in exchange for an hourly rate, using YOUR logic, vendors should share in Walmart profits!!!

Did the vendors give up their Thanksgiving holiday? Did the vendors have to work in a situation with five times the workload?

If they did, then I think the company they work for should give them a bonus also

And if the vendors had that environment they would either charge more or not sell to Walmart... that simple.
BUT if I were Walmart I'd explain to the public especially that for EVERY dollar in hourly rate paid Walmart PAYS an additional 7.6% in benefits, i.e. Social Security and Medicare on behalf of the employee!
The vendors don't get that!!!

That liberal love, wanting others to do the work, while you sit on your ass and make decisions on what others should be doing.

So calling them associates is just Bull Shit?

Were you stupid enough to think otherwise?

And if the vendors had that environment they would either charge more or not sell to Walmart... that simple.
BUT if I were Walmart I'd explain to the public especially that for EVERY dollar in hourly rate paid Walmart PAYS an additional 7.6% in benefits, i.e. Social Security and Medicare on behalf of the employee!

Vendors have their own employees to worry about.

If a vendors employees have to work extra and give up Thanksgiving to meet a WalMart deadline then that vendor should compensate the extra work

Wow...rocket science to Republicans

EVERY employer kicks in for Social Security and Medicare. Been that way for 50 years

Vendors have their own employees to worry about.

If a vendors employees have to work extra and give up Thanksgiving to meet a WalMart deadline then that vendor should compensate the extra work

Bullshit! You get paid to work, you agree to the hours. What about all those in the hospitality, food, public service industries? They have worked Thanksgivings forever. I worked the last 11 years without a holiday off, BFD! People need to grow up.

Maybe if consumers wouldn't demand that companies be open on holidays, businesses wouldn't need to fill a need.

Have a good holiday.

Good thing for you most people don't wear their pain on their sleeve, huh? They're cowed, because they have to feed their families, and can't really afford to find another job. And you love that they have to be that way. Restrained, unable to challenge their corporate masters.

Excuses, excuses, excuses..........

I realize that searching on the internet is really, really hard, so I did it for you. A little education is always a good thing.

Walmart Careers - Benefits Careers

Have a good holiday.

Wrong cow-brain. I'm apologizing for my diatribe yesterday about Walmart workers. I listened to the bull shit from the left and believed that they were going to try to make Walmart suffer for their poor life choices. Apparently I was wrong at least for the majority of the workers. I would hope that they take efforts to improve their lot, but I can't do it for them.

Last edited:

Probably.

EVERY employer kicks in for Social Security and Medicare. Been that way for 50 years

NO because Obama doesn't know it! And if YOU knew IT why would YOU be a supporter of Obama who WANTS to destroy the payroll tax payments by employers?
YOU tell me when a President says he wants 1,300 companies that PAY employer taxes destroyed do you think then HE KNOWS that 58% of the payroll taxes are paid by Employers in addition to the employees' share?
Why would any President want Federal tax revenue which depends on 35.5% in 2011 from PAYROLL TAXES to be reduced by 58%?

Rocket science ??? 50 years??? Social Security started 77 years ago 8/14/35.

NO because Obama doesn't know it! And if YOU knew IT why would YOU be a supporter of Obama who WANTS to destroy the payroll tax payments by employers?
YOU tell me when a President says he wants 1,300 companies that PAY employer taxes destroyed do you think then HE KNOWS that 58% of the payroll taxes are paid by Employers in addition to the employees' share?
Why would any President want Federal tax revenue which depends on 35.5% in 2011 from PAYROLL TAXES to be reduced by 58%?

Rocket science ??? 50 years??? Social Security started 77 years ago 8/14/35.

Medicare started almost 50 years ago.......Rocket Science

Of course Obama knows the Social Security funding formula. You are the only one who seems surprised by it

Forum List

Back