I apologize to Walmart workers.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I have given them some major grief and apparently it isn't deserved.

I can find nothing so far in the news about any striking Walmart employees. I drive right by the Walmart on John Young Parkway here in Orlando twice a day on my way to work. It was packed last night and this morning. I saw no one protesting at all. Walmart is not suffering.

Perhaps we will see reports today at some point in the news where some Walmart employees in the liberal infested states like California, or washington or New York walked out but apparently they will be in the vast minority.

So to most Walmart employees I apologize for berating you. I listened to the lefties here and actually thought you people would be walking out on this important day for your company. I should know better, lefties are full of shit and never to be believed, but I got caught up in it.

See you all tomorrow when I come in your store for my Christmas shopping.

Have a good holiday.

I can find nothing so far in the news about any striking Walmart employees. I drive right by the Walmart on John Young Parkway here in Orlando twice a day on my way to work. It was packed last night and this morning. I saw no one protesting at all. Walmart is not suffering.

Perhaps we will see reports today at some point in the news where some Walmart employees in the liberal infested states like California, or washington or New York walked out but apparently they will be in the vast minority.

So to most Walmart employees I apologize for berating you. I listened to the lefties here and actually thought you people would be walking out on this important day for your company. I should know better, lefties are full of shit and never to be believed, but I got caught up in it.

Have a good holiday.

Yea, how dare they not sacrifice their lives and families for the good of the incredibly wealthy.

A bit early to be posting this. I wonder what your real motive may be

Have a good holiday.

Yea, how dare they not sacrifice their lives and families for the good of the incredibly wealthy.

Hey... do YOU think Microsoft deserves a portion of Walmart profits --AFTER Microsoft sells Walmart the computers WallMart resells at a profit?
Or how about the Hostess Twinkies... shouldn't it be fair that a % of Walmart net profits should go to them right?
I.e. shouldn't all the vendors that sell services, the utilities that sell Walmart power,water,etc. BE PAID BY Walmart MORE then the amount Walmart legitimately pays for the goods and services.. shouldn't Walmart pay a % of profits TO all parties that have a business relationship?
Isn't that fair???
Isn't that fair??

Have a good holiday.

The wealthy are killing them?

Is it time to bring back Blue Laws that prohibit business from opening on holidays?

Employees make an agreement to exchange x hours a year to the employer for a specified amount per hour.
The government forces under severe penalties the employer to pay in addition to the specified amount per hour,
the employer pays on behalf to the Federal Govt. 6.2% of the hourly pay rate for the employee's FUTURE Social Security retirement checks.
The employer pays 1.45% of the hourly rate to the Federal Govt. on behalf of the employee for FUTURE Medicare benefit.
The employer also pays a fluctuating amount of the hourly rate called FUTA for unemployment benefits that currently provides unemployment checks!

I am confident that a large number of Americans HAVE NO IDEA that the employer by law PAYS more right now then the employee in addition to the
agreed hourly rate 6.2% of the hourly rate for SS & 1.45% for Medicare... all to the benefit of the employee!

Most uninformed Americans don't know that under Federal law EMPLOYERS PAY these taxes for the employee's BENEFIT!!!

Have a good holiday.

Whatever pal, they didn't strike and i gave them grief because I thought they would. You want to argue about the poor poor pitiful poor and the evil mean stinking rotten nasty rich, then there are a number of threads on that already.

Employees make an agreement to exchange x hours a year to the employer for a specified amount per hour.
The government forces under severe penalties the employer to pay in addition to the specified amount per hour,
the employer pays on behalf to the Federal Govt. 6.2% of the hourly pay rate for the employee's FUTURE Social Security retirement checks.
The employer pays 1.45% of the hourly rate to the Federal Govt. on behalf of the employee for FUTURE Medicare benefit.
The employer also pays a fluctuating amount of the hourly rate called FUTA for unemployment benefits that currently provides unemployment checks!

I am confident that a large number of Americans HAVE NO IDEA that the employer by law PAYS more right now then the employee in addition to the
agreed hourly rate 6.2% of the hourly rate for SS & 1.45% for Medicare... all to the benefit of the employee!

Most uninformed Americans don't know that under Federal law EMPLOYERS PAY these taxes for the employee's BENEFIT!!!

And the majority of those uninformed are democrats.

And the majority of those uninformed are democrats.

I was at Thanksgiving dinner and all the people there were as unhappy with Obama as I am, yet a couple of people were voicing the standard MSM meme regarding Walmart pay for employees and these were GOPers!

So I explained about the grossly misinformed FACT that as an Employer Walmart and me and other Employers Pay in addition to the base hourly rate the additional 6.2% of the hourly rate towards employee's social security and 1.45% for Medicare.. and they were surprised!

Is it time to bring back Blue Laws that prohibit business from opening on holidays?

I used to love Thanksgiving, Wednesday about 4 pm, everything shut down, you'd start traveling and the only thing open were a few gas stations and a mom and pop drive-in restaurant or Denny's. Thursday the only thing open was Circle K and 7-11. After 4pm you could catch a movie. Other than that it was all quiet. Black Friday usually started at 7 am.

Have a good holiday.

On a day when WalMart makes so much profit, it would be nice to see them kick some of it back to their "associates"

Have a good holiday.

On a day when WalMart makes so much profit, it would be nice to see them kick some of it back to their "associates"

If I was them, I'd do it. I'd give extra money to every employee who worked on Thanksgiving and Black Friday. I would do it as a surprise bonus check the first thing on Monday, but ONLY to those who worked those days and NOT including anyone who walked off the job. That would burn the striker's asses.

Last edited:

Have a good holiday.

You seem like a caring person, maybe you should start a charity organization to help out these Walmart employees. How much time and money have you put into making sure Walmart employees are taken care of?

Have a good holiday.

So should WalMart kick back to their vendors, suppliers, utility companies??
After all these vendors,et.al. are just like Walmart employees, the vendors,etc. have agreed to sell goods/services to Walmart.
Just as ANY employee AGREES to sell their hours of their life in exchange for an hourly rate, using YOUR logic, vendors should share in Walmart profits!!!

Forum List

Back